Wednesday, June 4, 2008

XOXO….GOSSIP GIRL…

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You're nobody until you're talked about.

-------
You know you love me.

-------
And Who Am I? That's one secret I'll never tell.

-------

You know you love me.

-------

Xoxo, GossipGirl

The things that excite me this week………….watching this series movie GOSSIP GIRL……..just bought last 2 days and m done watching 12 series of it (Season 1) !! woo hooo!!

This is a teen-movie…….cos dorang story pasal hi-school yang going into college …at first I thought this movie its like OC….but the story line is super differ…..OMG, and I am so in loveee with the voice of their actors cos its mmg memukau !!….suara tak macam budak2 langsung and they dun act like teenagers at all………..! but obviously this story its about budak2 kaya and sesat sorang dua orang budak2 yg tak kaya…the rich n famous girl couple plak with a “laid back” & “not so rich guy”..pastu as usual..ada part best fren slept with your boyfriend….da di da di daaa….

So selalu nye when u watch all this series movies, mesti ade sekor mamat yg memikat hati kita kan……….with ke-macho-an badan, ke-hanskem-man muka nyer, ke-hunky-an body nye & ke-lesum-an pipit nyer !!!!!!! heheh…Well, on this movie, I pick my one and only CHACE CRAWFORD!!!!!!!!!! Look below, charming rite?????????!! nyet2..


+ Christopher Chace Crawford
+ Born 18 July 1985
+ Hes 6 ft high… (hmm he doesn’t look tall in this movie…maybe cos everyone’s tall kot..hehe)
+ Played on the golf team throughout high school
+ Voted 'Best Dressed' his senior year of High School.
+ His younger sister, Candice, is Miss Missouri USA 2008.


and this is his personal quotes..
+ doubt your doubts before you doubt your beliefs +

hmmmmmmmm…. yummie!!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►