Thursday, June 19, 2008

time flies........

Thursday, June 19, 2008
OMG! another 6 months to go……!!!!!!!! Time flies dooper fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lets see the major ones…………….things that I havent ticked on my checklist……..(meaning yg I don’t even touch or look-look see-see or discuss at all)........

+ invitation card 2+1 – only gonna survey this weekend..

+ baju Sanding for groom’s side - gonna have a look at the kain that hubs mom bought for me and we gonna send it to tailor right away..

+ all the barang hantaran ie perfume, beauty care, watch etc – buying in Spore next month..

+ the packaging for door gifts / berkat – planning to go carik this weekend with mak..

+ registration / HIV test ...i think m gonna do this last………nak kena beratur panjang satu hal…dah la they only accept gomen clinic (takut kena tipu)….and mOi nak kena amik cuti just bcos of this???? no wayyyyyyyy, m keeping my leave for my HM!!!

Hmmm……..now when I have it written it seems like thats not much things to do anymore……sshhuuuuuusshhhhhhh…U ARE RIGHT!!!!!!! I bet the minor stuffs are the irritating ones and gonna take loads of my time doing it!!!!!!!!! Lets wait and seee when I dah start on my grumbling sighing and nagging….well again thats wat we pangge “ WEDDING ” kan..???!! huhuhu…menangis tak berlagu la gue lepas ni!!!

But whatever it is, other than the minor ones….others are paid and booked…….. even for my honeymoon ;) weeeeeeeee……….. !! (adakah ini bermakna gue dooper well-organised?????..bluek..!! berangan la minah..!!)

Alhamdullilah…….thanks to allah again……..
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►