Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Great Singapore Sale

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

woot woot!!!! I cant wait to balik Spore next month!!!!!!!

I almost nak balik sane dah this month……..Punya la tak sabaq nak gi shopping!!!!! but then I just googled and got to know that their great sale only ends on 20th July……..woo hoo! so mmg la sempat sesangat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew its gonna be end in July cos I was there last year on the same month (admitted for denggi fever) …tak sabaq nak shop for my barang hantaran ni…have pick some items for me to buy kat sane…so we’ll seeeeeeeee…. ;)

hmm….now it reminds me, I haven’t entered any of the malls in KL this month….tak pergi tgk langsung on our malaysia mega sale!!
*sigh* busy spending $$ on apt + wedding! ** just thot of going today but now bila dah tau spore is still on sale next month..i think m gonna save $$ for the IT!!!

any hoo, the reason I balik Spore next month cos of my closest cousin is getting married on July 12th , so all of us are balik-king on the 10th ….. my aunty said not much things to help cos they have got it organized with their wedding planner…….but stiiiill……….m giving my moral support tau!!….the one getting married is my CLOSEST cousin of all……. +our family is d closest….!!! And her parents are like my second parents to me…always stayed at their house each time m in Spore….so mmg we need to be there early than anyone else!!

and lagi their 2 floors’ flat is right in front of the Tampines mall / MRT station…its dooper easy to go around……..but I bet time ni loads of relatives gonna be at their house..so we gonna stay at Pak Busu’s house in Simei this time…got loads of other houses we can actually stay in…and they are nearer to each other too so obviously we can just hoop around whenever we would wanna be…:)
lagi dan lagi………I always excited bila nak balik spore….since kecik lagi…….and ada times I even traveled alone balik sane..just to meet up with my cuzzies…
Btw this year….on arwah my dad’s side, we will be having 5 weddings including mine ok!!!!!!!!!!...ssheessshh!! They are all at the same time are my fav cousin too…!! so nak muntah la kitorang kena balik Spore back n forth for their weddings……..gila man…we gonna be there for hari raya & raya haji....dah la all yg kawin tu anak pertama plak tu………mesti kena pergi nyer….semua dah gatai-me-re-la nak kawin sgt2 this year ni!!!!! Hmmm….and I bet all of us preggy at the same time gak……..buahahaha…
suria + yusoff @ july
sis ieda + gareth @ oct
hisham + wati @ nov
saleha + saiful @ dec
ours @ dec
Anyways, to my four dear-loved cuzzies………..my best wishes are to YOU!!!!!!!!! Lets preggy beramai-ramai!!!!!!!!
Ihik!!
** now, lets see who has the biggest diamond on her finger!!!!!!!!!! huhuhu....

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►