Monday, June 16, 2008

.. a gift ..

Monday, June 16, 2008

Giving hub a Nokia phone tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hooo!! M so TERUJA!!…..he has been complaining on his Sony Ericsson phone given by his bro…asik rosak jeaaaa memanjang…and again just got a call from him 10 mins ago that his phone didn’t shut off properly….so I decided to get him one new Nokia phone..mmg dah niat di hati nak bagi dia one new Nokia phone…I pity him…he always dapat phone yg 2nd hand… belas kasihan of his brother la, his friends laa ….dah la dia tak suka sgt Ericsson tu, he lagi loves Nokia….so this time I want him to have one of his own …NOKIA…….tutup buku!!!

At the same time, I thot I wanna give him as his bday gift next month but thats too late…….
m so excited now and it obviously cant wait!!!!!!!!! ….;)
any-hooo....

The story goes ~ I saw my BOM, Paul using a new Nokia phone and I pun tanya la how much is it…then he said he bought it from his staff (his bro owned a phone shop) at cost price RM300 !! wow…so cheappppppp!!

But I’ve been admiring this other phone that my good friend, Mizu’s using ~ Nokia 2600 Classic……..cun gilos!! Very slim and classy!!! Its even slimmer than my Nokia Slim 6300 tau!!!! i browsed around in Sentral & Hartamas and the cheaper they can give me is 370!! I then get Paul to ask how much is it gonna cost for 2600 n he said its only 270!!!!!!!!! walau-weii………dooper murah!! oleh itu....I am doOOooo-dooooo (*creating my own word) happy!!! Paul gonna pass it to me by today and I will dengan bangga nyer akan meng-gift-kan to my hub tonight when he come by to the house …hehehe..so excited!!

Now hub & i can have the same icon and mms each other selalu-malu!!
Ihik!
**update**
~ last night i sudah hadiahkan d above fon to wan & he mmg suka gila with it !! ........weeeeeeeeee, i've been appreciated !!! ngeh3

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►