disebabkan dah lame tak men-yopping-kan utk my ownself and haven been in KL malls for quite some time…i decided to peek on Isetan sale right after work last night…..arrived at 7pm…
As some of my friends are busy, I ended up went there alone, browsing around the stuff that I lovesssssss… I love shopping alone, cos m so impatient …I can just go whatever I want without someone nagging on me cos of penat jalan, lenguh la, nak makan lapar laaa….. daa dee daaa deee daaaa…
so my first stop was Isetan, pergi cari handbag that I wanted so much in LC...but unfortunately they are out of stock (I always believe theres a hikmah in it – the hikmah for this is...I might find more cheaper and nicer bags in Spore..ngeh3)
second stop
cari-ing jeans….so I drop by mango, zara & guess…tgh2 pilih jeans tu, with confidently I amik la size 32 & 34 (I haven beli any new jeans since I got back from Maldives so totally have no idea wats my best size currently) but I was so shocked that I didnt fit both sizes (s) anymore!!!!!!!! and I ended up size 36!!! erkkk???? biar benar?? am i on the wrong size??? ape yg membesar ni??? must be my ass!!!!!!!! for other women i bet they menjerit if they put on weight ...Buahahaha…but me????? wooh ooooooo….meaning m putting on weight….! m loving it!! terima kasih Allah!! U have no idea how skinny I was dulu..no tummy at all...and now... I never been this buncit ok…hehe… improving rite even thou only on my tummy..ihik!
third stop
at NOSE….bought new black shoes for work….d one that m wearing now its already 9months old!!! so now got one on 3” plain black heels!! Same was the one I had in hilton dulu…even thou it’s a bit tinggi but the one from Nose its so comfy and cheap too!!!
fourth stop
By this time, it was already 9pm…..had quick dinner at A&W, tgh kempunan rootbeer float… while tgh makan, thinking of which brand of jeans shud I grab…and TING TING TING TING TING!!!!
fifth stop
and m back at mango …hehe.. so u know why m here la kan…I tried out again to re-confirm my size, paid and go………
As some of my friends are busy, I ended up went there alone, browsing around the stuff that I lovesssssss… I love shopping alone, cos m so impatient …I can just go whatever I want without someone nagging on me cos of penat jalan, lenguh la, nak makan lapar laaa….. daa dee daaa deee daaaa…
so my first stop was Isetan, pergi cari handbag that I wanted so much in LC...but unfortunately they are out of stock (I always believe theres a hikmah in it – the hikmah for this is...I might find more cheaper and nicer bags in Spore..ngeh3)
second stop
cari-ing jeans….so I drop by mango, zara & guess…tgh2 pilih jeans tu, with confidently I amik la size 32 & 34 (I haven beli any new jeans since I got back from Maldives so totally have no idea wats my best size currently) but I was so shocked that I didnt fit both sizes (s) anymore!!!!!!!! and I ended up size 36!!! erkkk???? biar benar?? am i on the wrong size??? ape yg membesar ni??? must be my ass!!!!!!!! for other women i bet they menjerit if they put on weight ...Buahahaha…but me????? wooh ooooooo….meaning m putting on weight….! m loving it!! terima kasih Allah!! U have no idea how skinny I was dulu..no tummy at all...and now... I never been this buncit ok…hehe… improving rite even thou only on my tummy..ihik!
third stop
at NOSE….bought new black shoes for work….d one that m wearing now its already 9months old!!! so now got one on 3” plain black heels!! Same was the one I had in hilton dulu…even thou it’s a bit tinggi but the one from Nose its so comfy and cheap too!!!
fourth stop
By this time, it was already 9pm…..had quick dinner at A&W, tgh kempunan rootbeer float… while tgh makan, thinking of which brand of jeans shud I grab…and TING TING TING TING TING!!!!
fifth stop
and m back at mango …hehe.. so u know why m here la kan…I tried out again to re-confirm my size, paid and go………
sixth stop
On the way back to the car….saw big banner sale in M&S…….so just went in to see-see la ….i really wanted to have this one M&S choc chip cookies that I always bought whenever I balik Spore…I just terpikir mesti dorang takde cookies ni…cos it’s a bit hard to find it in any KL branch..but when I went inside…wow!…..they just renovated everything…they have food, menswear, beauty & care etc, all divided separately in sections…it’s a very long store to walk on too..so when I dah tgk store tu besar, I knew it already ..the food section mesti kat blakang ni..and confidently can feel that the choc cookies dah memanggil2!! Huhuhu…grab 2in1pack choc chip cookies and off me go with a big SMILEY face!!!!!!!!
On the way back to the car….saw big banner sale in M&S…….so just went in to see-see la ….i really wanted to have this one M&S choc chip cookies that I always bought whenever I balik Spore…I just terpikir mesti dorang takde cookies ni…cos it’s a bit hard to find it in any KL branch..but when I went inside…wow!…..they just renovated everything…they have food, menswear, beauty & care etc, all divided separately in sections…it’s a very long store to walk on too..so when I dah tgk store tu besar, I knew it already ..the food section mesti kat blakang ni..and confidently can feel that the choc cookies dah memanggil2!! Huhuhu…grab 2in1pack choc chip cookies and off me go with a big SMILEY face!!!!!!!!
seventh stop
But wait, I haven get any outfit for copi’s birthday tmrw night…..so instead of me pusing-ing right to the elevator… I went back straight to isetan…d store dah almost closed, but m saying to myself whatever that I nampak lawa on my 1st impression,m just gonna grab it, try it on and go…….so just few steps ahead, I found one flowery dress….i cepat2 get them to get me an s and off I go….so viola that’s DONE..!! oops and I sempat re-new their I Club…that allow me an extra 10% disc ;)
eight stop
Dah finally nak balik to my car…….see-see inside my wallet, only left 2ringgit..chet….so went to ATM and take out my cash and obviously the parking machine cant accept RM50 for few ringgit parking kan…went next door to Guardian and grab the Revlon super lustrous lip gloss *Pure Plum – a spare gloss that I always keep inside my jacket ko-chek (i tried so many other brands but this one recommended by Mrs Z when I was in Hilton), very simple looking and bila pakai, my lips just nampak glossy & shiny ..off course laa, thats y they pangge gloss right!!! but this is differ, it sticks well ..so m loving it since then!!
Parking
One thing I dun like about KLCC adalah their parking rates!!!!!!! Paling mahal kat KL ni!! Now u wonder why I dah lame tak jejak KLCC right.??!! cos the parking rates is dooperrrrrrr unreasonable ok!!! Now I more wonder y tak ramai sgt manusia kat KLCC smlm…I bet some of the reason cos of the parking rates!! Eeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!
anyhooooooooo, overall I have bought………..
- One pair of MANGO jeans
- One working shoes by Nose
- 2in1 M&S choc chip cookies
- One dress for Copis birthday party tmrw night
- One REVLON lip-gloss
hmmmm....i dunt think all these are still enuff....but well...need to be very considerate....cos this is me shopping untuk 6 bulan yg lepas dan untuk 6 bulan yg akan datang….. NO MORE SHOPPING UNNECASSRY STUFF FOR MOI TILL AFTER THE WEDDING!!!!! *sigh
- 2in1 M&S choc chip cookies
- One dress for Copis birthday party tmrw night
- One REVLON lip-gloss
hmmmm....i dunt think all these are still enuff....but well...need to be very considerate....cos this is me shopping untuk 6 bulan yg lepas dan untuk 6 bulan yg akan datang….. NO MORE SHOPPING UNNECASSRY STUFF FOR MOI TILL AFTER THE WEDDING!!!!! *sigh




0 picky me!:
Post a Comment