This morning i was so pissed off with the traffic police….!
Can u imagine…all this while, the road was so smooth without them…..but tup tup this morning, timbul pulak pakcik traffic tu “konon” nyer nak control the traffic laa…………..but it ended up a very long traffic (near 1km) which never happened before…….and everyone dok honking to that stupid police..padan muka....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…geram nyer….b**** gilos!!!
Selalunye tak pernah pun ada that traffic police tu and no one pun mengadu…. Jangan la kacau jalan yg tak pernah pernah ada traffic …its been good all this while la mustard!!
and I cant believe lepas petrol naik harga ni, semakin byk plak kereta early in the morning…!!!!!!! that’s another story….. Eeeee….such a maggot!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont include me la, cos my house mmg dooper near with the hotel pun, and its costing more if naik public transport..!
anyhoo…now I really cant wait to get out from M’sia….!! (oh god please make it fast!!!!!!! *wink)
Selalunye tak pernah pun ada that traffic police tu and no one pun mengadu…. Jangan la kacau jalan yg tak pernah pernah ada traffic …its been good all this while la mustard!!
and I cant believe lepas petrol naik harga ni, semakin byk plak kereta early in the morning…!!!!!!! that’s another story….. Eeeee….such a maggot!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont include me la, cos my house mmg dooper near with the hotel pun, and its costing more if naik public transport..!
anyhoo…now I really cant wait to get out from M’sia….!! (oh god please make it fast!!!!!!! *wink)
Oh my, there goes my morning..fulll of negative-ness + sakit-hati-ness!!!!!!!!! eeeee!!
