...hub just told me last night that he just joined facebook!!!!! FINALLY!!
All this while, he la yg paling tak suka & malas nak join all this kind of web-friends stuff..but I think dia asik dok dengar my stories on all the comments that we posted on his photos…he giggling2 without seeing it by himself..so dgn pertolongan his sister Kak Ira, he finally got it registered under iwan al qudsi….sumpah aku tak tau mane dia dapat name AL QUDSI tu!!!!!!!!!! If letak my name kat belakang of his name best la gak bunyi nyer..hehe..
So hub, I know u not gonna masuk every day, so disebabkan u voluntarily gave me ur pw last nite, I will tolong u tengok2kan ur fb k………huahuahuahua (gelak setan)…..
that’s it laa after this, if I see mane2 pompuan yg nak add him in..m sooOOOooo gonna IGNORE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ngeh3…*mOi being a CONTROL QUEEN!!
All this while, he la yg paling tak suka & malas nak join all this kind of web-friends stuff..but I think dia asik dok dengar my stories on all the comments that we posted on his photos…he giggling2 without seeing it by himself..so dgn pertolongan his sister Kak Ira, he finally got it registered under iwan al qudsi….sumpah aku tak tau mane dia dapat name AL QUDSI tu!!!!!!!!!! If letak my name kat belakang of his name best la gak bunyi nyer..hehe..
So hub, I know u not gonna masuk every day, so disebabkan u voluntarily gave me ur pw last nite, I will tolong u tengok2kan ur fb k………huahuahuahua (gelak setan)…..
that’s it laa after this, if I see mane2 pompuan yg nak add him in..m sooOOOooo gonna IGNORE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ngeh3…*mOi being a CONTROL QUEEN!!


0 picky me!:
Post a Comment