OMG, when I saw this shoe organizer in juicylicious blog, I dok agak its impossible for it can be found in KL!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLEEEEEE…!!
But then, last week when I was jalan-jalan with wan in Pyramid..he wanted to show me a poker set that he admired so much and planning to buy …found the kedai and dah tgk poker set, I pun tgk gak other barang2 yg dorang jual….not bad..some the items are differ and unique…while I waited for wan in front of the kedai………still my eyes dok melilau lilau tgk barang kat dalam….and suddenly it STOPS!!! Terpana seketika…….
But then, last week when I was jalan-jalan with wan in Pyramid..he wanted to show me a poker set that he admired so much and planning to buy …found the kedai and dah tgk poker set, I pun tgk gak other barang2 yg dorang jual….not bad..some the items are differ and unique…while I waited for wan in front of the kedai………still my eyes dok melilau lilau tgk barang kat dalam….and suddenly it STOPS!!! Terpana seketika…….
OMG, THIS IS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its seated there in front of the kedai ….and aku tak tau ape yg aku dok belek-belek kat dlm kedai tu and only saw it on my way out………..its white in colour and I think its less than 3ft high…..it can fit 30 pairs at one time!!!!!!!! Dooper cool k!! so bila dah belek, mesti nak tau the price right ??!! wild guess………
its cost RM299 ok!!!!!
Can u believe it?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wish I could write down the name of the kedai…I just ingat that its located next to Subway….anyhoo wan mesti ingat that shop so I dun need to pening kepala nak ingat sgt pun….hehe… +skrang ni they have second phase in pyramid..dun bother to remember cos its making me more confused !! I can just simply ask him later when i wanna buy ..(bila lah gamak nyer tu *sigh…)
*hint hint..birthday present???!!!!
I just wish I could write down the name of the kedai…I just ingat that its located next to Subway….anyhoo wan mesti ingat that shop so I dun need to pening kepala nak ingat sgt pun….hehe… +skrang ni they have second phase in pyramid..dun bother to remember cos its making me more confused !! I can just simply ask him later when i wanna buy ..(bila lah gamak nyer tu *sigh…)
*hint hint..birthday present???!!!!
Shoe Wheel from Rakku

** wish they have pink in store

The Shoe Pod is a mobile shoe storage system that can hold up to 12 pairs of shoes up to size 13 (mens). Sneaker, stilettos and flats can all be inserted through elastic bands, which hold them securely in place. Selling @ £50.00 online.
**The men nyer look chic isn’t it???
