My fav brand of all…….. !!!! I AM an LC fan…esp on their bags….i know ramai tak pakai this brand…but bcos of not many people tak pakai la, m fall in love with it..membuatkan LC more EXCLUSIVO…….!! It started when bang ngah brought a pair of LC shoes back for me when he was studying in States..and that was yonkssss ago ~ 15 years back !!!…..since that, I started to browse around for LC…and make it as my own private fashionable collection…:)
james dean hobo + heritage embossed patent
Awwwwwwww how I wish I could get one of ths bags for my birthday next September!!! *sigh…. Dun think anyone would get one of this for me….soOooo... gonna work more hard to get one of it….m off to Spore next month for my cuz' wed – hope their mid-year sale is still on-going by then!!!!!!!!! Gonna grab one for my hantaran and one for me to show it off now….ngeh3…






0 picky me!:
Post a Comment