This entry is dedicated to my good friend THOMPE (Ali Faiz) & MIZNA………..
Actually when I was first moved to Maldives, I got a crush on this guy…..hes our Head Butler….kacak gilos mamat ni…muka dah mcm Hindustan …dgn slang British - English dia lagiii…perghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! (fyi, the Maldivian are very well-versed in English) . We even stayed in the same floor…..then I moved to assist Mark, he speak once in a while with me…tegur hi hi and bye bye….one thing when u hidup in an island….everyone kenal you….even thou they didn’t tegur u when u bumped to each other or buat bodoh je sepanjang masa…. but trust me, they knew your name!! it’s a small island, so everyone couldnt resist it…..everyone knows everyone’s life, everyone knows if u left the island or dating someone else or sleeping with someone else..all d gossips daa dee daa dee daaa….
Ok I think i dah terbabas to another story lain plak…….back to my story…this Thompe guy usually dates Russian or senang cakap mat salleh babes laaa….but these girls selalu left him or hurt his feelings or in other word dumped him…so hes being single-mingle, all on his own on the island…..but one thing yg most of us sakit ati sket with him adalah….he is anak emas to our CEO & MD!! So no one can mess with him!! Hes famous in his home country cos at the same hes doing some part-time modelling..so mmg the whole Male/Maldives knew him…
Anyway, we became closer few months before I left the island…he started to talk to me….then on my farewell, I got to stay in our Beach Pavillion and of course he volunteered to be my personal butler and take care of moi!!!!!!!! He such a sweet talker…obviously aku 24/7 cair with his words…it always makes me smile eventhou its only on text messages…. :)
then, when m back in Msia we still keep in touch... he even came to visit me and stayed in my hotel early this year with his fiancé Mizna..orghhhhhhhhh....finally he hooked-up with a local girl……:)…Mizna ni plak is such a sexy and genius woman!!! At first impression, I told to myself ergghhhhh, tak lawa nyer fiancé mamat ni but when I started to talk to herrr……….another perghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….her English is dooper better than Thompe himself ok!!!!!!!!! Plus she has a master in LAW!!!!!!!! Did I say law…???…..YES ITS LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Brilliant gila minah yg dia dapat this time…plus she has traveled everywhere around the world and they are planning to migrate to Malaysia for good…..have no idea when, but we’ll see….
So...Thompe proposed to her in Thailand…..and they gonna get married in July…….. [I cant believed they getting married earlier than me…….eeeeeeee!! ] m super happy for both of them…….and may it last forever!!!!!!!!!
~ CONGRATULATIONS to THOMPE & MIZNA ~



0 picky me!:
Post a Comment