Friday, June 20, 2008

mark hehir ~ 4o years Over the hill

Friday, June 20, 2008

* presenting myself...MARK HEHIR
Mark is my ex-boss when I was in Maldives…….but believe or not compare to my other ex-boss', I think hes dooper better!! He was actually the one that brought me to Maldives together with Ange……..:)

The story goes ~ I was supposedly diambil bekerja for himself but somehow his MD, Jane (that’s also his boss’ wife) wanted me so badly to assist her in Spa…so there I went….to Maldives…learning new things on spa…….(obviously I dapat all the free massages/manicure/scrub/underwater spa etc)..But unfortunately, I hate massages…..!!!!!!!!!I know!!!!!!!! I bet all the women in the world wanna be in my place right then!!!!!!!!! (as it didnt me-relax-kan myself at all...more on hurting my body yg bony pada waktu iteww!!)

* his farewell drinks @ wee hours

to make it short……….

ntah macam mane…..after 6 months in spa….Mark came back to my MD and requested me to be back with him (back to his initial plan for bringing me out there) …even thou I heard that working with him is ridiculous and crazy sebab hes a bit panas baras (temper)…but out of respect I’m giving him a chance…so there me go…back to Mark which surprisingly I didn’t regret it at ALL …!!!!!…..it was actually the best thing happened to me!!! I have no idea why are some of the peeps in the island dun actually like to work with him…he’s a bit sarcastic but well I can live with that..!!! :) Btw bcos of him, I’ve also get a chance to visit all the top resorts in Maldives….ie Four Seasons, Hilton, One & Only, Taj Exotica, Banyan Tree, Soneva Gili and lots more…which I dun think other people even the Maldivian themselves get a chance to visit all these properties…;)

* with mark, napha (wife)


MARK…thank you for giving me a chance to be an islander…….a chance to live in a beautiful paradise…..a chance to be a very independent woman… i've struggled for the first 3 months and i've SURVIVED..!!! woo hoo!! for an expat like me yg telah hidup and tinggal in an island for more than a year, thats something hey!! :) and m obviously proud of it!!! well, it would be 2 years if i up till last month thou..huhuhu...


KUDOS to Ange that managed to survived in an island for more than 2 years now!!! jeles aku makcik!!



happy 40th birthday & may all ur wishes come true...MARK!!

xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►