Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day #28 : In this past month, what have ME learned?

Thursday, March 31, 2011
My bestfriend IU just lost her best friend last week and she was telling me yesterday one thing that she learned from her death, that SPEND YOUR MONEY & WHILE YOU CAN!! Cos arwah was so penjimat! +At the same time money is not everything and mmg tak boleh bawa ke kubur!
But for myself, wat happened to Arwah ADELIA (2 months baby passed away due to tersedak susu asp media) saya mejadik SUPER CONSCIOUS with my little G!!
SERIOUSLY! I cant imagine if I’ve lost her in the hands of some strangers. Any mother couldn’t I bet!
Sekarang ni if dia batuk n flu pun dah risau teramat sangat, jadik paranoid pun ada, mcm2 dlm kepala hotak risau n pikir macam2.
marsya allah.
So I amat menghargai my time with my own family, cheffy & my dotter + tak kisah if spend barang2 baby yang merepeks & ntah hape-hape just for her!
♥ u heaps gedixG!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►