Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day #20 : The meaning behind your blog name?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
TOOTSIE MOOTSIES

I think I dah posted dah in this blog but takpe sebab nak melengkap kan 30days challenge ni kita ceciter lagik..heeekkk!

Tootsie ni actually my name SITI ZAHRIAH when you converted to !@#%$^**(!(@&! Language. hahahah wat language???

It started with a game that we played masa in H*ilton dulu… alaaa, game yg jenis kita kena enter our name and they will generate our name in their own language gituk laaa..so masa tu sekorq-sekorq tgh stressed dok main la benda ni and forward la kat one after another.

so everyone was laughing out loud cos nama ntah hape-hape kluarq!! Hahah so from there it sticks to me laa! Segala tok nenek benda pun I put ths name ie in mails yahoo, msn, subscriptions, memberships, movies etc.. at the same time its actually one thing that i could always remember laaa, great memoirs when i was in H*ilton. :)

anyhooo, its actually Tootsie Appleburn and I changed the last name MOOTSIES tu nak bagi sedap jer !! heeeekk!

But here I would like to thank you PLAINMUM aka HELIENA IRIATI for the blog header! Owh and she has just delivered a baby girl named Kaisah Nurmalieka. Schweeet !!!!!!!!!!!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►