Friday, March 18, 2011

Day #15: something I don't leave the house without..

Friday, March 18, 2011

there are several things that I make sure I have before leaving the house. but semuanye sudah berada di dalam handbag.. so usually i grab and go jer.. just to make sure i didnt missed out anything, i slalu campak jer everything in my bag ie if i need to bring extra pantyhose, campak je the nite before or if i need to bring a pair of jeans for tmrw's outing, selit je dlm bag, so the next morning i just pick it up and sort it out ... senang kan? But kita kira if I tak bawak handbag lah yek??!

Confirm confirm ada benda kat tangan, takkan lupa punya bila kluar rumah!

Definitely definitely:


My WB!!



Hahh, got story behind this WB pun.. ini kes dipaksa dan digoda… hahahaha

All my besties aka 10 sisters almost everyone is using BB.. satu satu start pakai… I mmg nak tukar but tunggu rezeki masukkk!! Plus I love love love and sayaaang my E71! I dok pakai before kawin lagik.. 3+ years dah…everything single thing and petty2 stuff ada dlm e71 tuu… huhuhu

Anyhoo sambung cerita , tak silap I the last person yg beli BB before me was Lynn*VL… so left only Amy*VL & myself in the group. So I went to all the telco websites and have a look at their promos and tercengang kejap tengok one of the Telco yang teramat lah murah even thou their package is a bit expensive.. so wat the hell, dengan pertolongan Jaja*VL awal-awal pagi dah pergi beraturq kat service centre! At first me dun wanna tell the whole gang cos takut kecoh kecoh tak dapat, cos as I tau promo ni amat hebatsss!! And viola we finally got one, oh yes hubs grab one too… me took white and his is BLACK!

its fun when u have you’re your closes aka besties aka sisters chatting 24/7.. you get the latest news, latest gossips, latest events, latest photos, problems, kadang-kadang bertengkar dan perkara2 merepek seperti SAYA MENGANTUK MAU TIDO pun akan dikongsi bersama…blisssss* oh yea, I think I missed the part Zaza*VL sempat berBBM during her labour!! Mulut push push push, jari jemari tergedik-gedik meng-update mereka yang mahu mendengar secara langsung pengalaman-nye melahirkan anak nye yang kedua… yewwhaaaaa.. That’s how powerful BBM is!!

Yes yes we have our own circle so nope we didn’t share it in twitter wokehsss… .. BBM is the best com-tool even thou lagging here n there but we managed! We have our own conference and its very private + we make sure that it wont leak to our spouses.. hahahah AS IF!!

Nways I don’t think I would grab this if not bcos of them… for me mempunyai BB tetapi tidak mempunyai member untuk chat bersama SELALU di BBM adalah amat membosankan! I rather stick to my E71 then!

Kesimpulan nye : this is the one & only item that I never regret MEMBELI selepas berjaya didesak, dipengaruhi dan digoda oleh budak2 *VLs. And I THANK ALL OF YOU for that….SERIOUSLY! ♥



0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►