Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #25 : w h o a m i ?

Monday, March 28, 2011
If korang baca all my post from dulu sampai skrang

I bet korang dah kenal SIAPA SAYA

so takyah buang masa bercerita

so lets just enjoy the below poem

~ Who am I by Ludie ~

I am who I am

No matter what you may think of me,
Because I am me,
As you can see
OUTWARDLY

But inwardly what do you see?
Do you see me differently?
Can you compare this inner me
With the outer me?
Who am I? I ask myself.
Myself being many books upon a shelf.
In a quest for character I search myself

I do not doubt that I am someone . . .
A different someone,
Most different someone,
Because I am me,
Most definitely,
INWARDLY.


Because ALL of me,
Inwardly and outwardly,
Makes up me.



0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►