Hopefully in 20 years time I would look back at this post of mine, tengok betul ke takk neh!! heeek!!
Eh chop, this is hoping only kan?? Wow! Susah ni but if its only hope, marilahh kita berfantasi!! lets go!
+ wealthy & healthy - full of bliss, of love and happiness but at the same time I believe money really doesn’t solve anything cos more money might caused more problems! + I’m a wanita solehah, no more hanky panky… ! + Mempunyai business that I’m seriously passionate with ..! + have 2 kids and I would love to live in urban side of Chicago.. dannn…bersuamikan seorang contractor haha ala-ala Giuliana & Bill la konon, so suami leh bina rumah idaman kami sendiri. tetapi disebabkan saya dah bersuami, kita tukarq style sket, mari berharap sang cheffy bertukar kerjaya sebagai seorang contractor plak!!! Huahauhaua AS IF! + will be driving my DREAM car, but I think in the future this car dah boleh terbang kot..flying carss yewwhaa! but this part m hoping for my little GIA to buy 1 for her beloved Momma la kan? wohh chehhhhhhhh !
Okay five cukup laahh, angan2 banyak jer, usaha takdakk… heekkkkk!
But in general i can only think of ONE THING which our future would be >>> All of us humans will not speak aloud, just text, email, and instant message each other. OMG, kalau benda ini terjadi, ia adalah amat scaryyyyy weihhhhhh!!
Eh chop, this is hoping only kan?? Wow! Susah ni but if its only hope, marilahh kita berfantasi!! lets go!
+ wealthy & healthy - full of bliss, of love and happiness but at the same time I believe money really doesn’t solve anything cos more money might caused more problems! + I’m a wanita solehah, no more hanky panky… ! + Mempunyai business that I’m seriously passionate with ..! + have 2 kids and I would love to live in urban side of Chicago.. dannn…bersuamikan seorang contractor haha ala-ala Giuliana & Bill la konon, so suami leh bina rumah idaman kami sendiri. tetapi disebabkan saya dah bersuami, kita tukarq style sket, mari berharap sang cheffy bertukar kerjaya sebagai seorang contractor plak!!! Huahauhaua AS IF! + will be driving my DREAM car, but I think in the future this car dah boleh terbang kot..flying carss yewwhaa! but this part m hoping for my little GIA to buy 1 for her beloved Momma la kan? wohh chehhhhhhhh !
Okay five cukup laahh, angan2 banyak jer, usaha takdakk… heekkkkk!
But in general i can only think of ONE THING which our future would be >>> All of us humans will not speak aloud, just text, email, and instant message each other. OMG, kalau benda ini terjadi, ia adalah amat scaryyyyy weihhhhhh!!

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment