Mmg banyak sangat tempat teringin nak pergi kat merata dunia ni.. ayayaiii!
But if I have to choose, I nak sangat bawak my little Gia to Phuket.. and bagi dia nengok
But if I have to choose, I nak sangat bawak my little Gia to Phuket.. and bagi dia nengok
:
:
:
:
:

its a cultural theme-park packed with loads of activities and entertainment esp for kids. With trapeze artists, a cast of hundreds, performing elephants and other animals too. And i heard they also hosts the biggest buffet in Asia and is set in a theme park that offers carnival-like games and lots of shopping opportunities. wahh biggest buffet tuuuuuuuuuuu!!??! but part2 makan ni tak minat sangat la cos in Phuket, they usually serves non-halal food.
Owh hopefully they still have it there… satgi pi dah takdak plakk…huhu...but mmg plan tunggu dia besar sket baru syok bawak dia pergi so insya allah next year!
Owh hopefully they still have it there… satgi pi dah takdak plakk…huhu...but mmg plan tunggu dia besar sket baru syok bawak dia pergi so insya allah next year!

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment