Men:
1. DON’T HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH + DEAL WITH PERIODS!
2. Thinking about sex 24/7 – always always always!!
3. Pelupa!! - And its super annoying when they suka to buat-buat lupaaa!! I’m blessed that cheffy is not, alhamdullilah!!
4. Bad mouth odour especially after smokes – yes women smokes too but they know how to freshen up after.
5. When they suka membawa kereta dengan laju walaupun isteri di sebelah telah memegang seatbelt sekuat hatinya mcm nak tercabut nyawa - Geyyyammmm! And hey I thot I’m the only experiencing it! LOL
Women:
1. When they keep telling themselves that they are FAT when their weight = only 40kg!!! - Ayohhh penat layan specially apabila mempunyai seorang kawan yg seorang model, non stop cakap AM I FAT?? I LOOK FAT?!! M I FAT??!!!
2. Bila memakai jeans yang nampak lubang punggung - Pull up your pants laaa…Nobody wants to see your butt hanging out wohh!
3. When some of them manage to wear thongs / g strings while m NOT!!!! - Sungguh envy!! Cos for me its menyakitkan SERIOUSLY! I could only tahan for couple of hours then I’ll be like tergedik-gedik jalan mengangkang!! Hahaha but I keep buying it hanya untuk memuaskan diri & I wears it at night *wink
4. Seseorang yang ingat dia tau semuanya - and have comments on anything, everything, know everyone and everything, have been in every situation and is just oh-so-up-there. Alamak, this sound a bit like me.. LOL
5. VERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY competitive!!! - Its not only bout work but every single mingle petty metty thingss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. When they keep telling themselves that they are FAT when their weight = only 40kg!!! - Ayohhh penat layan specially apabila mempunyai seorang kawan yg seorang model, non stop cakap AM I FAT?? I LOOK FAT?!! M I FAT??!!!
2. Bila memakai jeans yang nampak lubang punggung - Pull up your pants laaa…Nobody wants to see your butt hanging out wohh!
3. When some of them manage to wear thongs / g strings while m NOT!!!! - Sungguh envy!! Cos for me its menyakitkan SERIOUSLY! I could only tahan for couple of hours then I’ll be like tergedik-gedik jalan mengangkang!! Hahaha but I keep buying it hanya untuk memuaskan diri & I wears it at night *wink
4. Seseorang yang ingat dia tau semuanya - and have comments on anything, everything, know everyone and everything, have been in every situation and is just oh-so-up-there. Alamak, this sound a bit like me.. LOL
5. VERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY competitive!!! - Its not only bout work but every single mingle petty metty thingss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment