m sick SICK sick [fly + cough+headache] !!! yeap, thats all 3 in 1 = FEVER!!!!!!!!!!
before balik Spore lagi i dah rasa nak demam cos masa tu i dah started to cough, so went to see dr @ sentral..konon nak telan ubat byk2 la jadi bila kat spore i'll be SIHAT WALAFIAT (atleast sihat for shopping laaa) ihik!..
but guess wat the dr gave me??? STREPSILS and PANADOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boleh gitu????????? If like that, baik I gi 7E and grab those drpd gi jalan jauh bawan terik mentari to Plaza Sentral!!..ngoks nyer dr!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
btw, cant afford to amik MC lagi after this…I already took 3 days since I started work in here..so selagi boleh jalan and boleh menaip..i will wake up every morning & WORK!!!!!!! Plus I need "kepercayaan" from my boss …if keja amik MC jea, I bet after this, he wont take me work anywhere anymore…;)
but guess wat the dr gave me??? STREPSILS and PANADOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boleh gitu????????? If like that, baik I gi 7E and grab those drpd gi jalan jauh bawan terik mentari to Plaza Sentral!!..ngoks nyer dr!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
btw, cant afford to amik MC lagi after this…I already took 3 days since I started work in here..so selagi boleh jalan and boleh menaip..i will wake up every morning & WORK!!!!!!! Plus I need "kepercayaan" from my boss …if keja amik MC jea, I bet after this, he wont take me work anywhere anymore…;)
anyhoo..these are the steps that i've just found ~ how to prevent a flu ~ dah kena baru gatal nak google all ths la kan..:( *sigh
Step1
Avoid sharing drinking and eating utensils with people who are sick.
Step2
Wash your hands before eating'it really does help keep germs away.
Step3
Increase your vitamin C intake'which may boost your immune system'by eating ample amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables. Oranges, tomatoes and broccoli are good choices.
Step4
Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Herbal teas and diluted fruit juices are good options for increasing your water intake.
Step5
Get enough sleep. Most people need at least 7 to 8 hours a night for optimal rest.
Step6
Manage your stress. Chronic stress can weaken the immune system.
Step7
Take a multivitamin every day to make sure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals.
Step8
Exercise regularly'it's been shown to reduce the occurrence of colds and flu.
