Tuesday, July 8, 2008

hancOck

Tuesday, July 8, 2008


watched Hancock with some of the [V]s last weekend!

the story goes ~ I love Will Smith dooper gila gaban punya!!! So when i got to know his new film is out in the cinema last week, mmg tak sabar2 nak gi tgk la kan..but then it suddenly got killed by my sis’. She commented that she preferred Wanted more than Hancock…Hancock tak best la, fake laa….mcm cartoon la mamat tu terbang….daa dii daaa di daa….so when the girls suggested Hancock, dah rasa mcm tak best la plak…it didn’t become my priority anymore, rasa mcm nak tgk benda lain la plak…ie Kungfu Panda. (I know, movie tu dah lame kuar, but still tak sempat nak gi tgk) *sigh*

Anyways, the girls insisted gak nak tgk Hancock, so kena la join sekali. So there we went ~ midnight movie @the Gardens on Saturday night..but such a wrong timing tol…..!! I hate watching movies on Saturdays. Cos it always hectic +packed with people +I will definitely bumped to someone I knew (which I did – CBNers) +guess wat ? our seats were on the 1st & 2nd row from the screen!!! Gila right!!??? But takpe once in a while…+its fun kalau tgk ramai2 pong ;)
[V]s
azlin with her memek's
the girls are trying to tiru the Hancok nyer lips..sungguh tak jadi..;P
[ers]
jaja-my, zaza, jaja-bif
shaq's kissing jolie...
alia + the crew..

[us] inside the cinema

btw for whoever tak sempat tgk ths movie lagi, MUST WATCH..!! its gila funny +Charlize Theron sungguh super sexy jadi super-hero! ..hehe...but again, do not ask me more as i've said earlier i AM one of his BIG fan...!!!

enjoy the trailer ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►