Wednesday, July 9, 2008

have a laugh..

Wednesday, July 9, 2008
+ [ the genie ]

A drunkard jobless Indian stumbled onto a lamp. He rubbed on it and a magical genie Singh with a turban appeared and said

"I grant you two wishes, Macha.."

The Indian thought for a while and said "OK, I want to be rich like a Chinaman! Poof!

When the smoke disappeared, the Indian was smartly dressed, hair jelled and combed back like Chow Yuen Fatt complete with handphone in hand. As he walked towards his brand new shiny Mercedes, he noticed his own reflection. Not only was he smartly dressed, he was also much fairer in complexion.

The shocked Indian angrily summoned the genie and complained
"Are you deaf or what? I said I wanted to be rich like a Chinaman, not become a Chinaman!"
I don't want to be a Chinaman because they cheat, lie and con their way to become rich..."
The genie reminded him that he's entitled to one more wish
"What do you want then, Muthu?"
To which Muthu quickly replied
"I just want to be rich and I don't want to work!" Poof!
He was transformed into a Bumiputra...
+ [ three tourist ]
Three tourists, an American, an Indonesian and a Malaysian were having a drink at a penthouse bar in downtown Tokyo. The American ordered a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey, took just a sip and threw the whole bottle out of the window.

He explained to his astounded acquaintances
"Where I come from, Jack Daniels is cheap and plentiful, so it has become a habit of of ours to do that".

Not to be outdone, the Indonesian promptly lit up a Gudang Garam (clove) cigarette, took a puff and threw the whole pack out of the window. He explained " Where I come from, Gudang Garam is cheap and plentiful, so it has become a habit of ours to do that".

The Malaysian, eager to impress, threw the Indonesian out of the window, and explained
"Where I come from Indonesians are…."


+ [ the little one ]
If Puff Daddy were to marry Mariah Carey, what will theycall their kid?
Curry Puff.

But since they are so rich, it'll probably be
Kaya Puff...
+ [ mamak orders ]
How does a Mamak shout your orders across the stall?
Kopi + Teh = "Ko Teh"
Milo + Kopi + Teh = "My Ko Teh"
Horlicks + Milo + Kopi + Teh = "Lick My Ko Teh"
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►