Monday, July 7, 2008

...i'm yOurs...

Monday, July 7, 2008
met up with my wedding photographer @ MV Exhibition Hall yesterday…

Balong was there too cos dia telah men-volunteer-kan dirinya untuk men-sponsor +he’s the one jugak lah yg pilih photographer ni +one of his good friend (Project Manager) keja kat situ +at the same time I really admired their work …and i finally think it would definitely be the best pre-wedding gift that I’ve ever had!!

Nway, was greeted by Ra (balong friend’s wife) and she was gently explained to us on all the requirements that we need for my wedding….tgh tgh discuss, suddenly appeared this song in one of their videos ……ape lagi!! cepat2 balong and I get them to put this song in one of our montage…




even thou by Dec lagu ni would be lapuk…..but I bet it would be heard as a very enjoyable song yg akan menggamit kenangan lama…cheh wah…… :P

so, this entry actually dedicated especially for my eldest brother …..

balong @ KHYRI……….

IF I DIDN’T GET A CHANCE TO SAY THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS…SEMOGA ALLAH LIMPAHKAN MORE REZEKI TO YOU & YOUR DEAREST FAMILY!!

as my wedding will be the last one in our family……..Hope it all goes well and lets make it happen as planned *finger crossed*wink*
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►