Tuesday, July 29, 2008

dandruff..!!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
After i came back from Maldives, I got this very bad dandruff sampai rosak my hair!! my dandruff dalam kepala ni was so bad till bila i dok diam pun, dandruff tu will drop by itself on my shoulder jacket!!!!!!! Sungguh MALU ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dulu I dok tgk other people nyer rambut camtu pun dah geli, can u imagine when people looking at me with that….????!!!!!!!!!! Dooper geli la rite!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since then I keep habiskan my $$ doing all ths scalp treatment (that cost me RM120 per treatment) gila mahal rite!!???!!!

Anyhoooo, I have this one colleague of mine yg recommended to me this…POLYTAR!!!!! Minah ni dok story kat I how she found this polytar thingy…. >> last time dia tak mampu nak gi buat scalp treatment so she ended up went to the clinic and the dr advise her to grab this from any pharmacy dgn harga yg sungguh murah…..guess how much laa…its less than RM30 hokeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheap rite??!!!!!!!! So ape lagi, I pun try it out la for a week and viola………it really WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **But seriously, u really have to stand the smell – SEMEMANGNYER IT DOES SMELL LIKE MINYAK TAR!!!!!!!!!!!

The kepingan dandruff that I usually have hilang serta merta!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt say I don’t have dandruff at all, of course I do but tiny amount jea la ..atleast not as bad as last time …;) so up till now, m still using it but randomly, just to keep it clean and hope it will be spotless before my wedding ;)


Polytar products are a range of different tar based products which can be used in the treatment of eczema, dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis and psoriasis. Most of the products are applied as a shampoo, but there is also a bath emollient. Tar blend is made up of a number of ingredients including pine tar, cade oil, coal tar solution, arachis oil and an extract of coal tar.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►