Friday, July 18, 2008

last nite...

Friday, July 18, 2008
I am dooper sleepy cos this wat happened last night………………..


Pengajaran:
+ Don’t plan any event on weekdays!! I have no idea why I planned it that way for wan this time – *dush* which the only ONE!! **dush dush**

+ Not gonna do at home cos the cleaning up thingy is really tiring!!! yesterday was exceptional cos we were doing a “house-warming” too (konon laa–with dinding rumahku yg byk lagi botak) …and yeah, now I know how it feels when ada rumah sendiri….but with hub’s yg ringan tulang, we managed to cleaned it up very fast ... ;) thanks baby!!

But whatever it is, even thou its tiring + me tgh demam + me coughing …all of us really had fun last nite!! hub dooper happy with all his friends + my friends that came last nite...he was surprised that these peeps dtg ambush our apt mlm2...dah datang bawak gifts plak tu..which they shudn have..but really appreciate it!!! so ...........

thanks again [V]s & crew for coming to our "teratak buruk" last nite!! ;)


Tersengguk-sengguk masa I drove to work this morning..dah la ia satu perjalanan yg jauh from USJ to Sentral, lucky nothing happen…..*sigh* but ape2 pun, its good for me to try it out this morning , obviously m gonna stay in USJ after the wedding..so mmg terpaksa membiasakan diri menggunakan jalan hiway iteww …….it takes 30 mins from USJ-Sentral from Elite hiway..hmm..not bad at all!!!! ;)

Pengajaran:
+ The hiway is very smooth but might take the train next time as the gas is dooper killing me!!

+ Now I know why the morning crew, pagi di era suka membebel tiap2 pagi– they mmg really really mmg ...can cheer u up when u are on the road….(sorry i just realized this cos I usually get to the office in 15mins – so dun actually get a chance to really really listen to all these DJs yg suka membebels on the radio)

Well, I got so many things to do over the weekend – as usual wedding preps + a wedding + gatherings.. dah la tu, with me being sick for the past few days, seriously I dun wanna spread the germs to everyone that m gonna meet…..*god bless*


Be well & have a good weekend peeps!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►