I got tagged by my sister – Sam on this……..so Kak Sam, request anda telah saya perkenankan…..hehe.. disebabkan I still have an hour time waiting to shoot back home… so here u go……..
5 hadiah yang anda IMPIkan;
Emh….. I got this compiled from my “THE SECRET…..www.thesecret.tv.com”.. alhamdullilah .. few of it works .. u just need to trust yourself which hardly to do but once u used to it and make it as a routine in your life.. u will get what you wanted…insya allah.. so here are mine..
- Harrier 4WD
- A great wedding
- Success
- Bright future
- Wealth & Health
Alasan atas pilihan anda itu;
- An excellent tool…
- I am half through… another half to go…….once I managed to get thru my wedding end of this year… then its gonna be one of my greatest dream…….
- I want more and more and more successsssss…
- For myself and future family…
- If you have loads of $$$, I don’t think you gonna do loads of it without having a good health.. so I need to balance up both wealth & health in my life… but like now, I have good health but still not enough $$.. well, if I got duit berjuta2 pun takkan cukup punyaaaaaaa..hehe
5 impresi terhadap orang yang diminati; (which my hubby-to-be)
- Very laid back
- Patient
- Soft spoken
- Not as hyper and kelam kabut as mOi (couple kena balance la sket, if 2-2 hyper, habis2 la mesti pecah rumah :P
- Honest & Trust-worthy
Perkara yang paling hebat pernah dilakukannya untuk anda;
Hmmm……..one of it was yesterday…after we painted the house, all our kaki tangan habis kena oil paint…..so once he done his…. he asked me to sit down on the toilet floor and started to scrub my feet with thinner…..hilang habis semuanyer…..so terharuuuuuuuuuu..uhuk uhuk uhuk……. Memang sah boleh jadi laki aku!!! *wink
5 perkara yang paling dibenci;
- Penipu
- Penipu
- Penipu
- Penipu
- Penipu
Hah, amik kauuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
5 orang yang mahu anda nge-tag;
Oh god, i have no idea who gonna read mine, so anyone yg sudi men-ngetag kan your own diri…..help yourself k….. :)

2 picky me!:
tau pon kelam-kabut ehh!!!hahaha...take care of ur hubby..he's all worth it!!
hey ct. nice blog even tho it take me ages to download it. satu hari satu malam - 28 jam to be exact. mungkin byk sgt gmbar kot. but i read the entries, but could not see the images.anyway, gd luck with the wedding and new apt. insya allah, tkde aral melintang, i will come back.
bang ngah
Post a Comment