I am in the midst of searching an affordable services apartment for my Spore & Penang family that will be coming for my wedding this Dec… I thought of Sucasa but suddenly when I logged in last night, they just re-branding it to Nomad Sucasa…*sigh..tak payah nak tgk tariff la cos I knew obviously they have increased their rates!!
Dah la I have to book in like 10 rooms!!!!!!!!! All the services apartments that I’ve found all dah increased rates..sakit ati jea tengok!!! Plus when I found d right one, suddenly its fully booked plak.. can u imagine?? They are all already fully booked for December!!!!!!!
So my last resort is booking them in the Starwood Hotels using my rates…..!! but mmg kena split them up cos I am only entitled for 6 rooms per property…anyhoo…have booked it… for my aunties yg nak stay in town, definitely tak boleh la cos hotel in town area selalu nya FULL!!!!! So the one that I booked ni is just next to AHR..so mmg sesuai for my cuzzies…….woo hoo!!..u guys can sempat n do my "hen night" up there too..nyet3 :P
Ooh god, now I am starting to feel the pressure of getting married, baru cari hotel for my family dah mcm2, belum lagi benda2 lain yg besar ge-dong-net...!! which I think memang akan menguji kesabaran!!!!!…lagi2 my taste tak same with wan……..ya allah, hindarkan lah!!!!!!!!
Dah la I have to book in like 10 rooms!!!!!!!!! All the services apartments that I’ve found all dah increased rates..sakit ati jea tengok!!! Plus when I found d right one, suddenly its fully booked plak.. can u imagine?? They are all already fully booked for December!!!!!!!
So my last resort is booking them in the Starwood Hotels using my rates…..!! but mmg kena split them up cos I am only entitled for 6 rooms per property…anyhoo…have booked it… for my aunties yg nak stay in town, definitely tak boleh la cos hotel in town area selalu nya FULL!!!!! So the one that I booked ni is just next to AHR..so mmg sesuai for my cuzzies…….woo hoo!!..u guys can sempat n do my "hen night" up there too..nyet3 :P
Ooh god, now I am starting to feel the pressure of getting married, baru cari hotel for my family dah mcm2, belum lagi benda2 lain yg besar ge-dong-net...!! which I think memang akan menguji kesabaran!!!!!…lagi2 my taste tak same with wan……..ya allah, hindarkan lah!!!!!!!!

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment