
"law of attraction"
For whoever has watched Oprah, u should know about this book ----- THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne -----
http://www.thesecret.tv/
Lots of inspiration & the secret success stories you can find in the web ie family, friends, pets, health, wealth…but for you to learn the tools and ideas, you have to grab the book in stores..!
I bought one in Kinokuniya right after I heard it in Oprah!! Since that, The Secret became of my fav book, my fav phrase, my fav routine…..and i am living in the SECRET everyday………:)
But bila I dah baca d whole book, then I realized .. semua ni actually depending on ourselves, just TRUST yourself…! Everyone can do this, it’s the matter of nak and tak nak ajea… and another thing we have to be very optimistic on things surrounding us… nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!!
I bought one in Kinokuniya right after I heard it in Oprah!! Since that, The Secret became of my fav book, my fav phrase, my fav routine…..and i am living in the SECRET everyday………:)
But bila I dah baca d whole book, then I realized .. semua ni actually depending on ourselves, just TRUST yourself…! Everyone can do this, it’s the matter of nak and tak nak ajea… and another thing we have to be very optimistic on things surrounding us… nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!!

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment