Friday, May 16, 2008

seOuL garden

Friday, May 16, 2008










never missed this place whenever m in spore …. and terpikir jugak why la dorang tak bukak benda ni in KL…if they open one, mesti I be their loyal customer….so guess wat…??? I found this open in Menara Telekom… last time was a Korean buffet restaurant gak, but now they just changed it to SEOUL GARDEN.. u can actually see it whenever u go thru Federal highway…..its all you can eat buffet cum steam boat and the price is definitely cheaper with the one than in Spore !!! loves it loves it…!!! U can bbq yourself with whatever seafood u like plus it come with rice n sauces.. more they have very nice desserts too…!!

I think m gonna plan one with wan this weekend…. *wink

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►