

These past few months, I was tied up with the apt and wedding prep …plus I am in a very strict savings..!!!
So this week, m gonna occupy myself in cinemas…and tonight m gonna start with watching Ironman in BTS… and gonna do what happens in vegas on wed, mel said it was so funny..!!... ashton looks adorable..both cam + ashton have a very good chemistry doing this movie so the movie looks good with them in it…*sigh…..m loving it already…. m a great-fan of Ashton , so if anyone said its not a good movie pun I AM STILL GONNA WATCH…!!!!! *wink
So this week, m gonna occupy myself in cinemas…and tonight m gonna start with watching Ironman in BTS… and gonna do what happens in vegas on wed, mel said it was so funny..!!... ashton looks adorable..both cam + ashton have a very good chemistry doing this movie so the movie looks good with them in it…*sigh…..m loving it already…. m a great-fan of Ashton , so if anyone said its not a good movie pun I AM STILL GONNA WATCH…!!!!! *wink

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment