Monday, May 12, 2008

wendy's

Monday, May 12, 2008


I AM SO IN LOVE WITH WENDY’S!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Fendi who recommended to us !!!!!!!

At first when I heard it, bunyi WENDY ni mcm tak best jea…dah la tak pernah dengaq and aku dok pikiaq lagi it cant be more sedap than Burger King!!!!!??!!! So this is when it started……..

Amy, wan & myself was in Pyramid last weekend, pusing punya pusing, thought of cari-ing Carl’s Jr but the first thing that we found was Wendy’s.. ktiorang dok tengok orang beratuq punya la panjang…menu not bad but pricing dia mahal sket drpd all the burgers’ outlet laa…and the one that attracted me most was their SQUARE SIZE meat!!!! Plus they didn’t put loads of stuff in their burger, not much salad, onions, pickles like the others..so it really fit my taste very well!!

The burger was soOOoooo yummy-licious!!!!!!!!!! I keep nodding my head each time I had my bite, same goes as wan….hehe.. the nod means, it was the BEST OF ALL BURGERS THAT WE’VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!! Now m still searching for other outlets in KL.. found in Damansara Heights, so whoever knows where else I could find WENDY’s, please let me know cos m craving for it so much!!!!!!!!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►