
m cravinggggggg for the GOLD 6300 slim!!! Ergggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
when can i have thissssssssssssss??!!! Currently with me savings on weddings and the new apartment..mmg jgn harap la can buy new fon…nowadays I dok tgk si Alia with her blackberry + my sis in law with her I-Phone!!! Naik menyampah pun ada!!!!!!!!! It reminds me when I was in Maldives, each time I balik Malaysia jea 1st thing I did was buying hp…I think I tukaq fon dekat tiga kali during my time kat sane..*sigh.. but now kena tenung je ah dlm website…aku nak tenung lame2 biaq phone terkeluaq dari screen ni!! booooo! hehe.. boleh gitu!!!!!
when can i have thissssssssssssss??!!! Currently with me savings on weddings and the new apartment..mmg jgn harap la can buy new fon…nowadays I dok tgk si Alia with her blackberry + my sis in law with her I-Phone!!! Naik menyampah pun ada!!!!!!!!! It reminds me when I was in Maldives, each time I balik Malaysia jea 1st thing I did was buying hp…I think I tukaq fon dekat tiga kali during my time kat sane..*sigh.. but now kena tenung je ah dlm website…aku nak tenung lame2 biaq phone terkeluaq dari screen ni!! booooo! hehe.. boleh gitu!!!!!

1 picky me!:
cokodok... aku tagged hang, buat tau..
Post a Comment