Tuesday, April 29, 2008

| weirdO |

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Meh nak story sket pasal this one guy yg I dok posted everywhere in fb & messenger yg hes such a WEIRDO!!!!

OMG I have no idea how I ended up with him in Maldives dulu!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god we broke up!!!!!
Ni last week nyer story…….I was so geram & sakit ati sampai I called up Ange, my “sister cum room mate cum good friend” that’s still working in Maldives!!!!!

But firstly let me mukadimah first – m gonna say nice things about him before aku nyalakan api2 obor aku ni..eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!

For whoever that read my blog in friendster, u already knew this guy I’ve met in Kuda Bandos, Maldives, during one of d beach party.. at first hes irritating but very d charming!! Very well-dressed and 5 years younger than me.. ehem ehem..*wink Nway to cut things short… we knew for few weeks.. yadaa yadaa yadaaa…he proposed to me on NY’s eve..ayat2 power gila la cos he likes all this puisi2 cintan ni so he ended up sending me a 6 pages proposal!! Then when we were a couple, mmg terserlah la ke-romantikan nye!!! So after few months we broke up cos hes leaving back to Indo for good.. fair enough …

Here d story.. before this mmg dah lame gue sakittttttt sgt hati with him but I can still handle it.. but this time is toooOOOooo much!! As a friend, i think I’ve been betrayed!! After mamat ni gone back to his home country, we still emailing each other and he ended up asked me to help him to find a job in my company.. so aku yg bijak pandai suka sgt beramal, I help him out, siap buat cover letter & sent it to my HR Director.. then few months later suddenly I can see from his photos that he posted in FR that he got in DXB.. lepas tu my pet-sister that based in DXB pulak tiba2 was saying to me that she got some thing to say to me but cant tell right now cos shes not allowed to… and I was like “WT Fish???” and I plak at that time malas nak think of anything pun..

Dan di sini lah bermulaaaaaaaaa………..few months ago I’ve started to realized that hes getting more weirdddd….so I ignored all his messages in FR & sms…but last week this weirdo can emailed me and started to appreciate me for all d things I’ve done to him….n said he tak delete lagi all our emails, all d memories came back… yadaa yadaa yadaaa…. and the words that he said yg buat aku akan myumpah dia sampai mati was.. “ I think Ange told u already where I am based now……..” n I was like wattttttttt the fark??????? Speechless tak terkata… I don’t have to ask Ange pun aku dah tau dia kat mana daaaaaaahh… obviously la hes now in one of the Per Aquum property that based in Dubai, DESERT PALM!!!!! plus during all our chattings, he can ignored on my q's on his workplace..Ange even told me mamat ni begged her gila2 not to tell me that hes in there!! As a friend how could he did this to me??!! Dah la aku yg highly recommended him to my HR…!! WEIRDO!!
So since then gue udah nekad to ignore him TOTALLY!!!!!!!! I’m just gonna act that I never knew this guy + all this never happen before!

See…..even I crossed out his face up here pun, I bet u can still see ke-charming-an on this guy right di celah2 kepangkah-an itew right??!!
But god, hes such a weirdo!! If he happen to read this blog…I bet hes gonna get super-angry cos m pasting his photo everywhere which he dislike it so much!!!!! But wat the heck, payback time!!!! M sooooOOOoooooooooooo sakit ati with him till tak terkata ni!!!!

So that’s d story… if korang nampak aku sebut weirdo2 tu, meaning its HIM la yek………Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►