Wednesday, April 30, 2008

St Regis Singapore

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

















St Regis Singapore…

This was in March…. my colleague cum good friend, Melissa Mohan got attached to this prestigious brand hotel in Spore… St Regis is the highest brand in our company…gila babi mahal… our staff rates je dah cecah RM1,000 per night so I don’t dare to peek on their normal rates!!

Mel was sent there on task force for a month.. So aku ape lagi, dah alang2 dia kat sane and got to stay in their posh room, mesti la nak tumpang sekali.. so there I went, I stayed with her for 2 nights!!!!! Plus at the same time I can meet up with my cousins & aunties to discuss on my wedding.

I arrived late night on Friday, Syiks picked me up and I slept over at her dad’s house in Tampines. The next morning, my aunties and cousins suddenly appeared… so start la kekecohan-nye!!!! with my wedding + my cousin’s wedding + Syiks engagement..everyone wanted to speak n discuss everything at the same time cos Everything will be held this year!!

Nways, I dont need to talk much about St Regis Singapore… the hotel just……………….tremendously AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!






0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►