# BENCI being late and BENCI people who are late!! ~ especially those who show up with zero excuse!! Its like ur normal thingy la plak kan!! SO SO RUDE!!! Hmppfthhh!
# BENCI the cigarette smoke smells on clothing/jacket ~ especially my hotel colleagues’ yg berjantinakan perempuan!! OMG, takkan ko tak boleh bau yg jacket ko penuh dgn smoke dan ber-bau tu??!! PLUS sah-sah lepas tu korang akan jumpa and meeting with our clients!!! Ewwwwwwww!!
# BENCI coming back late on weeknights ~ cos I know I couldn’t wake up well in the morning and “my muka ketat akan timbul” and this’ equivalent to not in the mood + will not socialize with anyone!!!
# BENCI that I have to travel 45 minutes to get to work!! Ergghhh!!!!!!! dulu from my mom’s 15 mins jer dah sampai!! (tu arrr, sape suruh duduk rumah atas bukit tu, padan muka!!) :P
# BENCI my primary & hi-school era!! ~ i'm actually trying my best untuk tidak terserempak to any of you in any part of this world!! so PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I dont think u need me for any of your REUNION events!!
# BENCI flying and transits!! ~ don’t get me wrong, I love traveling but not the flying part….so I usually takes my motion sickness pill before boarding!
# BENCI when a mamak/waiter tak reti nak amik such a simple order! ~ so if it happens when I tgh lapar, that’s it laaa!!!
# BENCI when someone keeps forcing to do/go something/somewhere over and over and over again!! ~ ya-deyyy, lagi ko pujuk, lagi aku tak nak buat / tak nak pergi daaaa!!
# I know I dont have any kids as yet, but seriously I actually BENCI when people start talking about their babies/kids!!! ~ So sorry but no offense, mmg dari dulu lagi gue jadi begini, very the semulajadi!! Tetapi SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY, currently m trying my best to learn and love them, hopefully once I start to have one..! and now u know why the babies don’t like me!! Hehe
# BENCI the cigarette smoke smells on clothing/jacket ~ especially my hotel colleagues’ yg berjantinakan perempuan!! OMG, takkan ko tak boleh bau yg jacket ko penuh dgn smoke dan ber-bau tu??!! PLUS sah-sah lepas tu korang akan jumpa and meeting with our clients!!! Ewwwwwwww!!
# BENCI coming back late on weeknights ~ cos I know I couldn’t wake up well in the morning and “my muka ketat akan timbul” and this’ equivalent to not in the mood + will not socialize with anyone!!!
# BENCI that I have to travel 45 minutes to get to work!! Ergghhh!!!!!!! dulu from my mom’s 15 mins jer dah sampai!! (tu arrr, sape suruh duduk rumah atas bukit tu, padan muka!!) :P
# BENCI my primary & hi-school era!! ~ i'm actually trying my best untuk tidak terserempak to any of you in any part of this world!! so PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I dont think u need me for any of your REUNION events!!
# BENCI flying and transits!! ~ don’t get me wrong, I love traveling but not the flying part….so I usually takes my motion sickness pill before boarding!
# BENCI when a mamak/waiter tak reti nak amik such a simple order! ~ so if it happens when I tgh lapar, that’s it laaa!!!
# BENCI when someone keeps forcing to do/go something/somewhere over and over and over again!! ~ ya-deyyy, lagi ko pujuk, lagi aku tak nak buat / tak nak pergi daaaa!!
# I know I dont have any kids as yet, but seriously I actually BENCI when people start talking about their babies/kids!!! ~ So sorry but no offense, mmg dari dulu lagi gue jadi begini, very the semulajadi!! Tetapi SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY, currently m trying my best to learn and love them, hopefully once I start to have one..! and now u know why the babies don’t like me!! Hehe
# BENCI when people berbual dalam toilet while doing their thingy!!! O.M.G!!!!!!!! takkan ko tak tahu yg orang di sebelah sana tu boleh dengar that you are doing your thingy, obviously dorang tak boleh bau laa but they are not stupid enuff to dengar when u kencing berbunyik kan??!!!!!!!!!!!!! MATHERRRR betull laa!! *and guess wat, i just saw another of this half an hour ago!!! sungguh tak bermoral & eewwwwwwwwww!!
# BENCI forwarded emails/sms yg akhirnya berbunyi ie “if you sent this to 5 of your friends, you will get good luck yaa daaa ya daaaaa yaa daaa yadaaa …If not you will get bad luck yaa daaa yadaaa yaa daaa yadaaa ……” ~ sumpah bencinyer ayat-ayat tu, bodoh gila especially the ones related with $$$, u takkan jadi kaya for forwarding any of those emails, but u know who will jadi kaya??? The tauke sms & tauke emails tu!!!!!!!!!!! Ngengs!!! So friends, stop sending it to me cos I swear I will delete it once I nampak benda tu timbul in my inbox ..!
and lastly mesti ada satu benda yg ku cintai out of the 10 above yg ku benci!! ~ i think my friends kadang-kala BENCI my guts cos m a bit SELFISH at times!! which sometimes I LOVE BEING ONE!! hehe
all of the above tiada kena mengena
dengan yg hidup atau yang mati,
oleh itu tolong jangan ambil hati,
THIS IS JUST ME BEING ME!!
he..he..he...

1 picky me!:
i like this one!
i used to not like babies as well but lately since the past few years, i've begin to like them a lot. now i know why babies like me...coz they have instincts...they know i like them too. hehehe...
Post a Comment