I knew this mamat since I joined L*M. I cant remember when we started to become closer but I think sejak both of us suka layan series GOSSIP GIRL!!!
this is the only best photo of both of us having fun together
*do ignore the mat salleh behind us :P
We called each other by their main characters. He obviously named as QUEEN B, and me as “S”….(so now u know y I keep calling him B in here, bukan nyer short form for Baby but for Queen B)……..nways since that, kitorang sering makan bersama pada waktu lunch in our Associate Dining Room dan kongsi bersama the latest chic flicks series / movies!!
In this hotel, B is our Graphic Designer but at the same time dia suka buat kerja2 amal seperti menjadi MC to his kawan2 or his college alumni/annual dinner masa belajar dulu. He usually akan penuhkan masa dia with all sort of activities either traveling atau pergi ke college lama dia dulu untuk berkongsi pengalaman with the students yg tgh belajar di college yg sama. Dia juga suka pergi to our hotel gym after working hours!! He just loves doing all these and I always love to hear his stories during lunch time – he always had a very interesting weekend to share with me and my so called partner in crime MS MEL!!
So why am writing about him on my entry..???? this is bcos my QUEEN B has officially tendered his resignation lat month and left the hotel last week. Sungguh sedihhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I don’t know why I almost cried when I met him on his last day @ our pool area (aku tau ko tgh baca entry aku ni, so jgn terlebih excited dan terlebih kembang punggung-nyer yea!!) :P .....FYI, I hardly cry, susah sgt nak nangis untuk benda-benda yg remeh ni!! ~ so B, banggalah ko sebab ko dah nyaris-nyaris buat aku mengalir air mata kan??? Blueks!
btw, wanna know why he left this hotel??? Cos he got an offer from one of the major TV station as an Assistant Producer cum news anchor!!! But thank god at the same time, hes now still working for us but on part time basis only!! Even thou we cant do lunch together but atleast we could meet weekly to catch up on things!! heheh
Anyhoooo, in this entry, I just wanna wish best of luck to my QUEEN B!! semoga you dapat ape yg diimpi-impikan selama ini B!!
Mel & myself already misses you badly!!! xo

3 picky me!:
OMG... i'm crying sambil baca ni... omg... thank S. ya... i suka watak queen B. she's bitch, but dalam hati dia ada baiknya! btw... i always suka kuar2 makan lunch sama u during lunch time. boleh gossip byk benda, dan cerita2 artis, movie, and luahan rasa, selain dapat story about my bro, paolo! hahah... anyway, many thanks... i sebenarnya nak buat juga satu post buat kenangan di lmkl... but masa masih tak mengizin kan lagi. i'll try my best!
anyway.... many thank... for being my lovely partner... so... kem salam abng campilo! muah to u S!
hehe..hangat kan entry aku this time?? KHAS UNTUK KO!!:)
muahx to abang paolo??? langkah kaki PA dia dulu ok!! :P
Hi Tootsie!
I'm a friend of Duta.
Beautiful post I might say. I can see how he touched the lives of many colleagues and friends.
Best Wishes.
Post a Comment