Thursday, March 5, 2009

e-nokia-chic-geeks

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Just wish this e63 came out earlier than e71!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ngengs!!!


Even thou they have lesser features than the one that m having now but WHO CARES!!!! cos they are MUCH MUCH MUCH CHEAPER!! Yes me being cheap cheap!! I AM CHEAP!!!! Believe it or not I don’t even godek all the features that my e71 ada skrang ni since last Aug!! I JUST DON’T CARE!!! Cos I just love the design of the phone!!!

plus I just falled in love with the colours!! Two of my colleagues just bought them this week – Ms S took red & Mr F took blue!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!!

And they got it for a cheaper price than I found in Low Yat - normal price they offered is approx RM950 tau!!!! so both of them traded in and just need to top-up less than RM500 to have those!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!! Matherrrrrrrrr!!!

But m just glad I was the one that berjaya merasuk dorang to grab this e63…!! Welcome to the club peeps!! We are now officially the e-nokia-chic-geeks!

muahahhahhahhahah!!! (gelak jin)

6 picky me!:

d u t a

+S+
tak godek, or tak tau nak guna.... larikkkkk

tootsie

B, aku tak penah nampak lagi "celebrity" pakai nokia mcm ko tu tau!! :P

yaataaaaaaa!!!

d u t a

+S+
weols tak perlukan hp nak tarik perhatian... cukup sekadar seri wajah je... buekk! kan.... dah beli cangkuk?

tootsie

blueks!!

belum beli lagi, satu hal la plak aku nak kena pergi "CARREFOUR MID VALLEY" untuk membeli nyer kan??!!! poyos betul!! :P

Juicy Pop

babe i also use e63 lah he he
-___________-

tootsie

OMG sis, stop it!!! tak mao dengarrr!!!!! :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►