Monday, March 16, 2009

khapkhunkhap

Monday, March 16, 2009
Yaaataaaaaaaaaaa!! we got back from Bangkok last week, and it was an awesome experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheffy plak skrang tak habis-habis cakap yg dia dah suka Bangkok!! He even broadcast kat all his friends yg BKK is the best place to shop!! [hmmm tau pun!! I told u so many times already sayang…..!!! ]

Before we entered the Chatuchak market, I said to cheffy ARE YOU READY?? and dia leh buat bodoh jer, tak excited langsung!! cos one thing about him, he don’t actually like to shop at ALL!!!!!!!!! Memang sungguh tak suka langsung langsung hokeh!!!! Lagi-lagi kat sane tu panas gila-gila!!!!! Perghhh… I tell u.. the hotness kat sane sungguh the tengit ok!!!!!!!! Seriously its unlike Malaysia…I had migraine lepas balik dari Chatuchak aritu!!! Teruk betul!!

anyhoo once he entered, he nampak all the tags, and he gone mad!! Sikit2 he came to me and said that one is cheap, this one is cheap…all very cheap cheap!! He loves Chatuchak dooper dooper much!!! At first he thought the RM 200 can only get him 2-3 items jer but believe it or not at that amount of $$, he had spent on 10 pair of pants (for himself & his family) + couple of shirts + souvenirs for his friends + massages + taxis!! Banyak kan???????

But at the same time I just pity my mom, she didn’t get anything much..tak sama langsung like when we traveled to Jakarta. Jakarta is a muslim country so obviously there’s a lot of Muslimah’s clothing unlike BKK.





our fab room view :: cheffy enjoying his ciggy by the river

us having breakfast by the river

mom & i on a transfer boat to the skytrain station


me in the room having fun with the tingkap

The second thing we sangat suka are the HOTELS!!!!!!!!!! Its lovely lovely lovely!!!!! Especially the LM BKK…its in town and located just behind PatPhong…! Just across the street, my boss said it near but I can’t believe its really super dooper near!!! Woohooo!! Plus the hotel are very new (open few months ago) + so it’s a very modern looking + design dooper fab!!! Love everything about it!!!! But I think my mom suka Royal Orchid cos its facing & located next to the river and its more family oriented. The LM looks very aggressive and its more for business travelers!!

LM lobby entrance [tak mcm hotel entrance rite??] :: had my 6 laps here..ihiks

RM20 per hour reflexology :: and inilah dia Patphong during daylight

Alamak, satu benda jer we didn't managed to accomplish….a good thai food!! The one that we went in town ~ Muslim Thai Food but tak la sedap sangat..sedap lagi Vicchuda kat KL ni!!

anyhooooooooooooo, we really had fun with mak around!…she treated us with all the great food!! Tima kacih mak!! and m so glad cheffy had fun shopping around + massaging!! [jgn tak tau, he had it for every nite tau, sonok la u kena picit-picit kan sayang???? :P

Oleh itu, insya allah if our rezeki murah, we plan to go BKK yearly!!! sungguh best!!!

Next??? Bandung!!!!!!!!!!! Whooopaaaaaaaaaa!!

4 picky me!:

Anonymous

Weeee.. bkk mmg best shopping heaven!
What did u get for yourself??? Share laaaa... at least I get excited too ahah!
Is the suan lom shopping place still around cos I heard they have to removed it for new dev.
Aaah I miss bangkok!!!!

tootsie

hahaha loads and loadsssss!! esp in Chatuchak!!

share sket jer la ok - bought dozen of dresses & lingeries!!! their lingeries are all so cantek & cheap cheap!! :)

we went to shilom area jer ie MBK & HRC..we dont even visit the temples like the other visitors slalu buat..tak sabar nak shopping nyer pasal..hehe

definitely gonna have ths as a yearly trip !! :)

khapp!!!! :)

Anonymous

I see...So you'll be all pretty inside *winks*
How much ya did you paid for LM room? Might wanna bring my mom there since ur mom ikut you sekali kan :)
Senang tak cari halal food cos my last trip asyik mkn indian je!
It's been 3 yrs since my last trip so feed me so info dear! TQ!

tootsie

sis i reply on this one thru fb, have a look later k :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►