Monday, March 2, 2009

fill up the blanks!!

Monday, March 2, 2009
Tonight I am so GONNA RE-WATCH THE SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!...woootss!!!!

Today was a HORNY kind of day…ahaks!!

Our weather was GLOOMY this morning.

My favorite time of day is 6.00PM SHARP!!! whoopiieeee..balik time!!

The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is KISS CHEFFY A GOOD NIGHT….ihiks!

I wish that I could go to WASHINGTON AND VISIT MY GOOD FRIEND NOWA!!

The first thing I do in the morning is PRESSING SNOOZE ON MY ALARM!! M sooOOOO not a morning person!!

I should have FARTED yesterday. Ooopssiee!!
***
so peeps, u know wat to do, fill-up the one with underlines...m tagging :
:: anakmami ::
:: crazyeverafter ::
:: cpms ::
:: juicylicious ::
:: watthafudge ::
:: ramblingsofamadwoman ::
:: neuroticallyspeaking ::

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►