Friday, August 8, 2008

TOMandJANE

Friday, August 8, 2008
Tom McLoughlin and Jane Quinn relinquish
Executive Positions and Sell Shareholding in Per Aquum

Jane & Tom

happy family

fam on the island


Who what WHO?????
CEO & MD Spa Collection of Per Aquum + at the same time husband & wife…our T&J
(hmmm...husband + wife working in the same co?? yeap this seems normal to them...)

Ape kena mengena diorang with me??
+ Tom – was my CEO that based on my island that I worked and lived in Maldives – Huvafen Fushi
+ Jane – she was actually the one that brought me to Maldives +to work with her in Spa Collection (she looks like the late Princess Diana isn’t it???)

It’s a shocked when I heard this very sad news from a good friend of mine….they are a very lovely management couple + have very adorable kids Xavier & Freya…..!!

Anyhooo…I wish them BEST OF LUCK!!!!! Hope everything goes well and I bet they already have plans untuk membuka company diorang sendiri di Oz………!!

2 picky me!:

Niza @ Anis

hi.pls feel free 2visit us 4AUTH COACH items from USA at amazing price.tQ :)

tootsie

oh wow, will do ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►