Yee haaaaa…!!! m recovering from the one week cough ..;)
TETAPI I called bang ngah tadi – he’s on holidays with his family in Langkawi……….he was saying that his kids are sick and coughing since they arrived last Sunday…..awwwwwwwwww *tears*….but m not that terkejut pun la cos I knew I was the one that gave them the virus…..hahahha....**bad aunty** mane tak nyer, last weekend when I was resting at home, his two kids pun 24 hours kat rumah jugak…… even thou I’ve already tried my best to cough on another room and facing the other way etc….so ke mane lagi merebak nyer virus iteww if not to them la kan??... i know its very sensitive to the baby pun…but again I felt so bad!!!!!!!!! ***BAD BAD aunty***!!!!!!!!!
TETAPI I called bang ngah tadi – he’s on holidays with his family in Langkawi……….he was saying that his kids are sick and coughing since they arrived last Sunday…..awwwwwwwwww *tears*….but m not that terkejut pun la cos I knew I was the one that gave them the virus…..hahahha....**bad aunty** mane tak nyer, last weekend when I was resting at home, his two kids pun 24 hours kat rumah jugak…… even thou I’ve already tried my best to cough on another room and facing the other way etc….so ke mane lagi merebak nyer virus iteww if not to them la kan??... i know its very sensitive to the baby pun…but again I felt so bad!!!!!!!!! ***BAD BAD aunty***!!!!!!!!!
pastu bang ngah kata lagi, takpe laa, they dah recovered dah hari ni, so now we are bringing them around town….i heard qayz giggling and laughing away when I called tadi…so hope dah recovered sepenuh nyer…insya allah..;)
[ my cheeky little nephews ]
lucky the resort got loads of things / activities to do…so my SIL sempat gak gi spa and having fun pampering herself………if not buang masa aje gi cuti with the kids being sick kan…
anyhoo, they are coming back tmrw, really cant wait!!! my SIL sampai tak nak balik KL – she loves everything out there and wanna go spa everyday….. boleh gituk??

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment