
Our Annual Dinner is arriving in 72 days!!!!!!!!
I’ve been selected as one of their committee and believe it or not its only 8 of us in it??!!!!!!!!!
Sikit kan?? I know…!!! Ths 8 of us yang akan meng-controlling all 470 associates on that night..!!!!!!!!
as the Chairman quote, “No need to select many people to be in the committee cos like previous years only few peeps jea yg buat kerja!! "
my outfit?? hmmm....Even thou the committee will be receiving some allowances for our baju + mask etc but I think m just gonna grab the dress + mask that I’ve wore only once for Zaza & Copi Hen's Nite!! Hope its still fit….;)
I’ve been selected as one of their committee and believe it or not its only 8 of us in it??!!!!!!!!!
Sikit kan?? I know…!!! Ths 8 of us yang akan meng-controlling all 470 associates on that night..!!!!!!!!
as the Chairman quote, “No need to select many people to be in the committee cos like previous years only few peeps jea yg buat kerja!! "
my outfit?? hmmm....Even thou the committee will be receiving some allowances for our baju + mask etc but I think m just gonna grab the dress + mask that I’ve wore only once for Zaza & Copi Hen's Nite!! Hope its still fit….;)
btw adakah mereka telah memilih mOi to be in this committee is a good idea????????? Woot wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its definitely my PASSION!!! Loves it whooperly!!!!!!!!
Oh yea, and lagi the Chairman can sempat asked me “You have to be a bit garang sikit tau cos obviously we need to control all the associates that night yg usually akan menyusah kan and irritates us”
Whoooaaaaaaa…me being fierce???????? Huhuhuhu…..my V-girls can even pangge me MS WARDEN !!! ...soOOooooo.....u tell me MRS CHAIRMAN!!! ;)
Oh yea, and lagi the Chairman can sempat asked me “You have to be a bit garang sikit tau cos obviously we need to control all the associates that night yg usually akan menyusah kan and irritates us”
Whoooaaaaaaa…me being fierce???????? Huhuhuhu…..my V-girls can even pangge me MS WARDEN !!! ...soOOooooo.....u tell me MRS CHAIRMAN!!! ;)

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment