Monday, August 25, 2008

** Lipstick jungLe **

Monday, August 25, 2008

OMFG!!!!!!!!

Love ths series……………!!!!!!!

Its gonna be on Star World this 1st Sept, but as usual me being impatient, I bought the season 1 box set when I was in Hartamas last Saturday….woo hoo..and guess wat?? I’ve done watching it last nite!!!!!!!!! ihik….!!!

Its actually from the same author of SATC and seriously, I think this is much much more dooper better than SATC!!! Its all about 3 professional & powerful women! sungguh TAKJUB hokeh!! ;)

i bet you gonna love LINDSAY PRICE….SHE IS JUST LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And wait till u meet her billionaire boyfriend in this movie…………..huhuhuhu……….crazy seyyyyyyyy, ur wish is my command!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, dan seperti biasa semestinyer ada jejaka kacak diselitkan di dalam cerita ini….very the hunk wohhhhhhhhh..!! ROBERT BUCKLEY....he's the same guy that acted in Fashion House ;)




Seriously, a MUST WATCH SERIES OF THIS SEASON!! So go and grab the box set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►