Wednesday, September 16, 2009

sotong-ku

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
yesterday, my mom suddenly wanna treat me outside. so, while I was searching for a place for our berbuka-do near my mom's. I just teringat this once place and i terus googled for their contacts. While googling, ternampak la pulak all the photos of the menu + customer reviews on this sotong.

obviously I always serbu this place but tak pernah sekalik pun mencuba ini SOTONG GORENG TEPUNG.
and this is the best SOTONG GORENG TEPUNG I’ve ever had. Seriously.
huhh? korang tak caya?? cuba tengok ini gambar (sorry pencurian gambar berlaku disini)


Kalau dah tengok pun sedap, seriously the TASTE IS SUNGGUH SETAAAAPPPPPPPP TAU KORANGGG.

Dah la tu, they hidangkan sekali with this chili. But not actually chili la cos rasanyer manis tetapi memang kena sekali to cicah with that sotong.

and last nite i sunguh tak percaya when i saw (the restaurant is packed) + all the other tables mesti ade sotong neh. TERBUKTI ENAK.

Paling best, my mom & I arrived near 7pm, and the food its all ready on all the tables to be melantak by us + other customers. So korang datang terus duduk tunggu waktu berbuka jer. Seriously, they are VERY THE EFFICIENT.

Plus the price for me is sungguh cheap. we’ve ordered:
+ Ikan Siakap 3 rasa (medium size but came out sungguh besar)
+ kerabu mangga
+ Tomyam (santan)
+ Sotong Goreng Tepung
+ Belacan
+ drinks
= total RM42.00.

Seriously cheap kan?? Harga Siakap if that huge usually RM35 above hokeh, but this one they only charging RM24 like that. And disebabkan I only makan VICCHUDA’s SIAKAP, oleh itu ibuku dok keja menghabiskan kesemua Siakap itewwww. Huhu. U rock lah Mak!
wokeeyy, i didnt order this udang but looks enak too, gonna try it on another visit.

tomyam SANTAN which is very the lazat too

Wanna try??


Thahara Seafood

Kampung Pandan,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

+016 369 0927
+016 970 0034
+016 686 2540


i memang hantu tomyam, if I once heard tomyam tu sedap, kitorang akan serang.

btw, Cheffy taught me how to make a sotong goreng tepung myself, sungguh senang. So we rarely buy it outside. Plus its super mahal hokeh. one plate for RM13-RM15??!! Gila mahal kan?
I rather buy 3x of that kind of portion @ RM10 in Pasar malam and goreng sendirik. I bet some of you pun penah buat kan? Yang membuat kan ia rasa sedap its not the SOTONG sebenarnye, but it’s the TEPUNGGGG laaaaa. Hehe, if you got the right tepung, memang akan menjadik punya. Dunno about you, but m using ADABI. Scrumptious.

the best tomyam that I have found other than Vicchuda is Santai tetapi when we went during puasa last week, tiba-tiba tomyam dia jadik inconsistent. So membuat kan kemarahanku membuak-buak. But their udang petai is still the best. So need to take out the tomyam out from the list. sorry SANTAI. we need CONSISTENCY. cehh cehh, buat complaint mcm ko makan tomyam tu kat hotel jer kan? overr ar ko toots. :P

and I’ve found new tomyam spot near my place. huh? laaaa, terjumpa lagik?? byk betul benda ko terjumpa masa puasa ni kan toots. hehe. but this one seriously rasa mcm Santai nyer tomyam jugak but the price is cheaper. If Santai is charging RM6.00, this ADAM TOMYAM is only charging RM4.00 for the same portion.
LAGI SYIOOOKKKKKKKK!

4 picky me!:

Zil

sedapnya!!! i really can feel my saliva accumulating in my mouth! lapar pulak skrg...:p

FAD ARIFFIN

have you tried the one kat Restoran D'Seafood at Hotel Uniten?

tootsie

zil, if u dtg kl nanti, i bawak ok. m bringing jaj later too..hehe dia pun kaki tomyam! :)

fad, not chetttt. but i heard the Ramadhan food kat situ setaaappp! :)

FAD ARIFFIN

beb guess what! last nite i secara tidak sengaja passed by this restoran kat kg. pandan. terus jerit dalam keta "Ha! Inilah dia restorannya!!" sampai my hubby pun terkejut.

Next time sure singgah, nak rasa sotong!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►