
vegetables
^ cos its just pahit. Eh chop chop. Coleslaw KFC is acceptable.
fish
^ I just cant smell the hanyir-ness of the fish. Habis tu Siakap @ Vicchuda? Oo, itu takpe itu ikan mahal. Ceh.berlagak.
krispy kreme
krispy kreme
^ erghhh, seriously, the last time I tried was last nite. Apesal la keras sangat doughnut tuu weeiiiiiiiiiiiiii. THATS IT. m sticking with J.co.
karaoke
^ I just CANT sing. Period. [ lucky cheffy hates it too ]
going out on weeknights + Sunday nites
^ I don’t know why but sungguh tidak suka!! I think sebab this thing dok stucked in my mind > "I have to wake up early the next morning for work.." seriously THAT’S STRESSING me out!! I tabik-hormat to some my good friends or maybe some of you actually boleh gi clubbings & balik 3-4 am on weeknights and boleh bangun esok pagi mcm biasa pegi kerja. Even thou you guys will be mumbling that you don’t have enuff sleep the next day but YOU GALS JUST WOW-ed me.

7 picky me!:
omg! samalah kita, well except krispy kreme. i like their glazed vanilla cake.. yummeh! tapi sayur memang i takleh terima, well except lettuce, tomato, timun, brocolli, cauliflower, carrot - semua yang rasa manis2 dah mahal hahah belagak. tapi coleslaw mmg takleh doh. kalau my bun or ayam kena sikit mayo dia, i takkan makan ayam or bun tu. so usually i'll order 2 scoops of mash potato. going out at nights has never been my thing and neither is singing and glad to find a husband how doesnt like those too. tapi dia tengah berusaha keras paksa i makan sayur :)
LOL..byk sayur tuu..i cant take tomatoes at all..!!
same here laa, my husband tgh trying hard paksa i makan sayur neh. but knowing me so DEGILLL!!
i think i have to makan jugak bila pregg nanti! the best way - m just gonna stock up cabbage for coleslaw byk2 ..haha
ha tu lah u tak makan sayur! penat je hubby nyah masak..hahaha revenge is sweet! ;)
shadaaappppppppppp YOU!!..sweet MATHER!! haha :P
Eh Ina pun tak suka sayur la!
Sama!And going out on FRI & SAT nights??No way!Traffic is crazy la.Better stay at home with hubby ;p
cheh cheh...lepas neh melekat la dgn hubby ina!
donut makcik @ pantai dalam is the best okkk!! so lembut...so sedapppp..owh makcik!..ur the best!
MsJ
Post a Comment