Hah. nak tau my first impression on FB @ faceb*ok?

It was early 2007 and I was back in Maldives at that time.
my x-colleague keep sending me mail invitation to register at FB.

It was early 2007 and I was back in Maldives at that time.
my x-colleague keep sending me mail invitation to register at FB.
I keep ignoring it till one time my good friend @ room mate Ange asked me to join FB. why I malas gila nak masuk at that time? cos there were no one in there. no one that I knew. so sungguh lazy hokeh.
and for the 10th time ange invited me. hah bedek. not 10th time, tiga kali jer. masa tu pun gua buat tak layan lagi. till she taught me steps by steps how to play with the stuff in there. got stuff that u can threw to each other page. and I was like wat?? why do we need to throw stuff at each other? It’s a bit confusing at first. but WHATEVER. btw, i stop doing that threw2 stuff thingy cos sakit hati bila byk notifications kuar in mailbox. tak suka. plus now i think we got to pay for sending stuff or gifts? erghh. lagi tak suka. apakah? sape yg actually pays for that?? gila.
I finally registered myself and try to belajar satu-satu how to play and do stuff etc. unlike now, as we make it as our "lifestyle" . dulu mmg tak ramai lagi. tak ramai langsung. yg ade masa tu all the big2 shots, big2 bosses. so it was so much fun then.
I think the best thing is when I started to found my school mates in there. but it became worst cos one whole battalions of my relatives and friends pulak are all in there la kan ?!! Ergh. tak suka. NO PRIVACY.
So if u guys are my FB friends and didn’t get a chance to see my tagged photos, albums or walls etc, m actually a bit shy-shy-gal so i have privatised it all. haha. me being poyo.
Plus I didn’t simply add friends that I didn’t know hokeh. i add in yg saya suka sahaja. Ishk sungguh DIVA. haha. i add people yang saya kenal sahaja la. kerana sungguh ramai psycho di luar sana. sekian macih.
and for the 10th time ange invited me. hah bedek. not 10th time, tiga kali jer. masa tu pun gua buat tak layan lagi. till she taught me steps by steps how to play with the stuff in there. got stuff that u can threw to each other page. and I was like wat?? why do we need to throw stuff at each other? It’s a bit confusing at first. but WHATEVER. btw, i stop doing that threw2 stuff thingy cos sakit hati bila byk notifications kuar in mailbox. tak suka. plus now i think we got to pay for sending stuff or gifts? erghh. lagi tak suka. apakah? sape yg actually pays for that?? gila.
I finally registered myself and try to belajar satu-satu how to play and do stuff etc. unlike now, as we make it as our "lifestyle" . dulu mmg tak ramai lagi. tak ramai langsung. yg ade masa tu all the big2 shots, big2 bosses. so it was so much fun then.
I think the best thing is when I started to found my school mates in there. but it became worst cos one whole battalions of my relatives and friends pulak are all in there la kan ?!! Ergh. tak suka. NO PRIVACY.
So if u guys are my FB friends and didn’t get a chance to see my tagged photos, albums or walls etc, m actually a bit shy-shy-gal so i have privatised it all. haha. me being poyo.
Plus I didn’t simply add friends that I didn’t know hokeh. i add in yg saya suka sahaja. Ishk sungguh DIVA. haha. i add people yang saya kenal sahaja la. kerana sungguh ramai psycho di luar sana. sekian macih.

2 picky me!:
tu psl la masa ur birthday i try to write wish u on ur wall, tak boleh. haha!
LOL, cian u..takpe next time can wish me in here..more personalized :)
Post a Comment