Korang nak tau tak why I chose t.o.o.t.si.e as my blog's name??
t.o.o.t.s.i.e a.p.p.l.e.b.u.r.n to be exact.
Benda keramat ini terjadi when I was working in H*L – meaning dah 5 years ago!! At times, biasa la, my colleagues keep forwarding all ths junkie emails to each other.
So one day, one of my colleague @ good friend, Mrs Z have forwarded this email to me. Email ni yg we have to put your name and they will automatically convert it to their own funny name. Other colleagues’ dok gelak ketawa when they converted their own names.
So I put my full name and it ended up T.O.O.T.S.I.E A.P.P.L.E.B.U.R.N
So sejak itu la this name melekat to me as my ID and I’ve been using it for my emails, messengers, etc. and why M.O.O.T.SI.E.S?? tu just nak bagi sedap jer..hehehe
Benda keramat ini terjadi when I was working in H*L – meaning dah 5 years ago!! At times, biasa la, my colleagues keep forwarding all ths junkie emails to each other.
So one day, one of my colleague @ good friend, Mrs Z have forwarded this email to me. Email ni yg we have to put your name and they will automatically convert it to their own funny name. Other colleagues’ dok gelak ketawa when they converted their own names.
So I put my full name and it ended up T.O.O.T.S.I.E A.P.P.L.E.B.U.R.N
So sejak itu la this name melekat to me as my ID and I’ve been using it for my emails, messengers, etc. and why M.O.O.T.SI.E.S?? tu just nak bagi sedap jer..hehehe
But guess wat??
while I was chilling at home last weekend, tiba2 got this movie @ HBO called T.O.O.T.S.I.E jugak..ape lagi, kena tgk la…hahahaha, classic!!!!
Then one lame question came out from cheffy’s mouth: “ooooo, so u got ur t.o.o.t.s.i.e name from here la eks???” Ttetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!
Then one lame question came out from cheffy’s mouth: “ooooo, so u got ur t.o.o.t.s.i.e name from here la eks???” Ttetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment