Thursday, February 19, 2009

roti john toots!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009
Yipppeee!! so now, as I promised in my previous entry, m gonna share with you my Roti john recipes with you..sungguh senang ok!!!!

Last night was my first trial, and it ended up not bad at all!! Cuma I silap that I didn’t fried the minced meat tu dulu. So ended up kena tunggu lame sket then the meat tu masak on the bread.

I thought of this pun cos my aunty in Spore selalu buat breakfast for us when my family pergi sana. So was wondering, susah sangat ke buat benda ni??? And I did asked how to make it. She told me everything and tak tulis pun, everything ingat in one kepala. Hmmm now I think I missed out one item, but takpela, one item doesn’t mean much when u knw how to mix n match kan?? janji sodap!!! as my aunty always cakap – “alaaaaa, ko campak-campak jerr. benda –benda ni.!!” Hehehehe

Firstly let me story how I terasa gatal nak buat roti john ni smlm!!! Hehe. it started with ROTI HOT DOG!!! I usually beli roti hot dog ni to eat with the sausage. And u know they usually jual a pack of 6 kan? padahal nak makan satu jer!! So selalu sangat la this roti tu jadi berkulat and it ended up in tong sampah. Firstly, the bread usually expired in a week gitu. Secondly: if got 6 pcs in one packet, takkan aku nak makan every day in a week just to avoid that thing to be berkulat kan?? so cheffy yg slalu plan nak masak kan roti john ni for me.
Mula-mula dulu, i mcm malas jer nak makan roti john ni cos seriously it wont make me kenyang!!! But smlm, when i tiba-tiba semangat nak masak kan, I just said to cheffy let me cook for you the roti john laa…then he asked back “u tau ke buat roti john ni?” and I confidently said “TAHU LAAAA!!!” so there u go!!! Hehe.. yor-yor or jer…aku siap baca bismillah dulu before masak ni smlm ok!! Amin!! If tak jadik, mmg sah-sah la aku kena sumpah dgn cheffy!!!!!!!!! Mesti mgungkit 10 hari 10 malam nyer nanti!! Lucky he telan 4pcs smlm!! Hehehe jadi sodap la tu kan??!!


Ingredients:
(i) Roti hot dog – yes m using this instead of french bread cos French bread sungguh susah nak carik di malam hari!!
(ii) Minced meat – if none of you tak pernah beli minced meat ni, they packed it like a tube and you can easily grab it at any supermarket harga dlm RM4+ per pack!!
(iii) Eggs
(iv) Bawang besar
(v) Ajinomoto
(vi) Salt
(vii) Pepper
(viii) Butter

How to:
(i) Fried the minced meat sampai masak
(ii) Then mix the fried minced meat + bawang yg telah dipotong dadu + eggs
(iii) Kacau all three items with a fork till sebati
(iv) Put a bit of salt + pepper + ajinomoto
(v) Prepare the pan – make sure its betul2 panas
(vi) Put some butter on the pan
(vii) Then put 3 sudu meat that we have mixed it with other items tadi on the pan – susun meat tu memanjang mcm bentuk roti hot dog tu
(viii) Then get the hot dog bun (which we have to cut in two) and place it on top of the meat
(ix) Tunggu sampai masak and VIOLA its all ready to eat panas-panas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(x) You can makan with mayonnaise / pepper / chili sauce


Bare in my mind, I don’t like vege and other stuff, so if u like certain stuff tu, just mix it in ok.

Whoever tau nak buat roti john ni taste lagi sodap, please share in here too k..Have fun peeps!!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►