Tuesday, February 17, 2009

j.u.n.o.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
OH MY GOD!!!

I tau m so kuno on this!!!!! And I bet all of you watched it before!! Obviously some of you did cos they have won the best screen play during the Oscar few years ago!!!

Here goes the story…. last night after dinner cheffy I tgh sangap gilos cos all the channels sungguh membosankan!!! Sampai cheffy decided to go to bed after watching FRIENDS – that’s like 9pm!!!

and i plak was still browsing all the channels from 9pm to 10pm and ended up tgk Anak Mami!!! Boleh??

At 10pm, cheffy came out from the room and asked me to buat Nescafe cos his stomach not feeling that well. He then switched to Starmovies. I dok tengok info – movie ni name JUNO. first thing in my mind...hek?? APAKAH??? name pun tak best!!! but takpe we'll see.. if this movie tak best jugak, m seriously going off to bed!! SERIOUSLY!!

I don’t know about others but I got this one MINDSET. I love to watch the same movie again and again and again. I don’t actually like to watch movies that I’ve never seen before cos later kena amik risiko that movie tu tak best bila tengok nanti!!! Hehehe.. and I remember dulu my room mate @ Maldives dok bising cos I keep watching the same movie again and again.. and dia selalu cakap “ OMG, ko tak bosan ke tengok movie ni berkali-kali??!!..you’ve watched this before so y dun we watch another movie!!”

Anyhoo, back to my story…. We missed few minutes of this movie but takpe we sempat catch up….start-start jer dah nampak muka budak pompuan kecik tu in a shop buat pregnant test. And first thing dlm my head.."OMG I hate this girl..!!! sungguh tak cantek!!” but takpe, I keep layan-ing the movie diam-diam..i thought I would fall asleep but NEEEE-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! The movie sungguh AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It really bright up my day smlm!!!!!!!!! Sungguh best best best!!!

At first, I really hate watching that girl’s face (btw her actual name is Ellen Page) but lama-lama I love the way she SPEAKS and her spontaneous acts in this movie!!!!! and suddenly i can see that she is so beautiful, kulit dia putih melepak, goergous sungguh budak ni !! the story line pun is differ than others!!….can u imagine - I dok pikir mesti mak bapak dia ni dok sepak terajang dia when they got to know that shes pregnant !!! but neee-uuuuuuuuuu!! Her parents sungguh memahami and this preggy girl is 16 years old can still go to school peacefully!!!!! No vandalism + no one kacau her at school or kutuk-ing her etc + she can still have her bestfriend supporting her all the way!! No DRAMA at all!! I LOVES IT!!


I even sempat tengok the ulangan during lunch pun tadi!!!!!!!!! and see, I DID IT AGAIN !!watching the same movie again!!! *sigh

So wats the moral of this story?? I need to change my MINDSET!!!!!!! ihiks



0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►