Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12, 2009
WHOOPPAAAAAAAAA!!! I started to jatuh cinta semula with my e71!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanna know whyyyyyyyyy?? Cos I just found the casing yg dicari-cari selama ini…!!!!!!!!! Ihiks!!! The one that nokia kasi sungguh tak elok hokehhhhhhhhh…. The white leather mmg super cuns laaa, but the one inside started to ter-kopek and it looks sungguh sungguh buruk!!!!!!!
So how & when tarikh keramat ini terjadi??? Here goes the story……. as I was in Spore over the weekend for my cuz’s wedding, tgh2 nak bawak my hubby jalan2 @ orchard….tiba2 kepala otak ni gatal nak cari casing for my E71..mula2 nak cari yg plastic or rubber casing so senang to hold and have a see-see!! But then got this one chinese guy @ the kedai cakap – “you want the leather one arr???” and he took it out… look below…..mmg that leather one exclusively for my phone!!!!!!!! Woots!!!!!!!!! Its sungguh kena hokeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tak payah nak pakai HTC punya and put mine in…(I sanggup buat mcm tu if still tak jumpa jumpa the right one)…ihiks!
i know its just a HANDPHONE CASING but still excited having it jugak..ths cost me SGD30 = RM75!!! so hope its worth setiap kali i flip the casing...STYLEEEEEEEE kan???!!!!!!!!!! :) **bullshit*cough*bullshiit**
hahaha so lepas ni, aku bukak e71 ni mcm bukak HTC phone laa…heheh….KONONNNNNNNNN!!!!


my original casing ...


hmm.. i thot of taking this one...
but tak secantek and se-neat the one belowwwwwww....:)




whoopppaaaaaaaaaaa!! loving this loving this loving this!!!!!!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►