Wednesday, January 21, 2009

tagging myself again..!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I found this in here..and gue rasa mcm interesting jer nak buat kan so m tagging myself on this…here u go…

firstly, these are the Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I am


I really want to go to

bila la gamak nyer kan?? *sigh



My favourite place




My favourite thing



My favourite drink




My favourite food

and i usually eat this with my bare hands!!


My favourite colour is definitely


I live in



I was born in

serata KL...



I attended



My favourite story



This is my hobby



but gue prefer pool than the ocean..cos laut got ikan jaws...grrr!


And I definitely wish for

peaceful kan??


The 6 people I’m TAG-ging are

anakmami juicylicious ramblingsofamadwoman watthafudge cpms imduta

10 picky me!:

fudge

oitt, u've been awarded by prof azni the 2008 cute blogger award. cepat buat tag.

tootsie

hehehe ok jap will have a look!!

lisha

congrats on your wedding!

d u t a

+ tootsie +

amboi S... ada cam tak logik tau pic tuh kuar... cam dah dirancang2 atau dipilih dahulu... ok... i'll do mine. but after edisi DAY2 la ye!

Cik Puan Muda Stress

wahhhh

tiba-tiba ada cpms kat situ???

:P

tootsie

thanks lish!! i didnt know u got a blog, m gonna start reading it now!! :)

B, aku bet kalau aku kena tunggu ko habis buat day2 baru nak buat ni, alamat nyer tahun depan la siap!! sentap tau!!!!! :P

cpms, ape lagi? buat cepat tak sabaq nak baca ur story on this :)

lisha

yeah, of course kena ada blog, since 2004 lagi! i feel so old. hahah. im the typical wagon-jumping kind, cannot help it. sorry ah, blog i for now tengah baby overload skit.

tootsie

hahaaha tu arr lish..dok baca2 sumer pasal baby..its ok, i will need ur advise soon gak ni :)

Marliza Radzi

samalah fav drink ;)

tootsie

enak kan? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►